- 06-21-2006, 08:42 AM
- 06-21-2006, 08:46 AM
- 6'4" 210 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
food, whey, creatine, multi.
I do not know much about the NCAA drug policy as far as what is on the list of banned substances so I am hesitant to provide a name of something that could contain something banned.
- 06-21-2006, 09:14 AM
Any type of drug that is in the following class of substances is banned: Stimulants, Diuretics, Anabolic Agents, street drugs & Peptide Hormones and Analogues including but not limited to: caffeine, DHEA, andro, heroin, thc, LH, HGH, IGF-1 & EPO. So the "best supplement" to get you huge would be food, food, and more food. Creatine and whey are about the only other supplements that are legal and you still have to question their purity. Supplementing while participating in NCAA sports is risky. You could get away with a short oral cycle during the summer because they aren't going to test you 'till you get back to school, if they choose to randomly pick you.
06-21-2006, 09:37 AM
:burg: izza::burg: :hot: :donut: :burg: =:bb2:
Similar Forum Threads
- By madmuscle in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 12-05-2012, 07:57 AM
- By gettin'old in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-15-2003, 04:44 PM
- By baham99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 38Last Post: 08-05-2003, 02:06 PM
- By baham99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-07-2003, 03:43 AM
- By KAROCK97 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2003, 04:41 PM