Max-OT and test/tren calories
- 06-19-2006, 04:04 PM
- 06-19-2006, 04:15 PM
Depends on what your goals are. Generally, people who use max-ot, are looking to gain mass, so therefore yes, up your cal intake. Also adding in test, you will want to eat like a horse(if it's enan or cyp)...
- 06-19-2006, 04:39 PM
Exactly, mass gain. but of course on the lean side. I have a slow metabolism hence the 2300 maintenance. How much extra should i add because of the test/tren?
07-07-2006, 01:24 PM
07-07-2006, 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by andros
Usually 500cals over maintenance is bulking.
07-07-2006, 02:32 PM
I say wait till your on and judge it then, if your not gaining then slowly bump up your calories by a 100 or so a day till your gaining and a rate your happy with. Doing it this way will ensure less fat gains. And FWI chances are you'll need more calories than you think because tren really strips the fat off you and makes you sweat like a pig.
07-07-2006, 02:33 PM
Also that is NOT enough fat in your diet, fat shouldn't ever be below 20% of daily calories. Good fats are important for proper health.
07-07-2006, 02:57 PM
Thanx guys! I decided to take the guess work out of this and signed up with Bobo instead! Oh yeah....
Similar Forum Threads
- By CrAzyOttER in forum PicsReplies: 180Last Post: 12-24-2005, 04:39 PM
- By alex in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2005, 03:44 AM
- By CrAzyOttER in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 26Last Post: 10-15-2005, 11:33 PM
- By atlbrvfan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 41Last Post: 05-17-2005, 01:35 PM
- By good_guye28 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2004, 09:28 AM