Critque my bulk diet
- 05-26-2006, 11:58 AM
Critque my bulk diet
Im 18 years old 5'7 170ish with 15% bodyfat (according to my scale). I am looking to bulk up as much as possible during the summer.
how does this diet look guys? If you guys think i should add something in or take something out let me know!!
* Meal 1-16 oz milk,1tbsp olive oil,weight gainer
* Meal 2- either 8 oz pasta or 2oz pasta w/4 oz meat
* Meal 3- 3 oz lunch meat with 2 slice bread and 8 oz chocolate milk
* Meal 4- 4 oz chicken with 4 oz pasta
* Meal 5- Peanut Bar
* Meal 6- (POW) 2 scoop protein with 1 scoop dextorse
* Meal 7- 8 oz potato or 1 cup oatmeal
* Meal 8- Dinner with family varies from night to night But always some type of meat with either some type of rice or pasta. Im Italian so lots of chicken and pasta.
* Meal 9- Peanut bar or oatmeal
* Meal 10- 16 oz milk, 1tbsp olive oil, weight gainer
- 05-26-2006, 12:02 PM
Try getting in a whole meal for breakfast. Go with oatmeal and eggwhites/eggs instead of the weight gainer.
- 05-26-2006, 12:07 PM
I did this diet a week ago..and meal 1 the weight gainer shake i had at 5:55 when i woke up and around 630 I had meal 2. Now that school is over, should i just combined meal 1 and 2 and have it a whole meal like idunk42 suggested??
05-26-2006, 12:10 PM
i would put protein in meal 7, and try and avoid shakes as much as possible, except postworkout. JMO
05-26-2006, 12:20 PM
- 5'10" 215 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I am too lazy right now to go on fitday and total up your kcals for you, but if you goto www.fitday.com and enter in all that stuff and then post the totals here, that would be great. One thing I will comment on however is that you shouldn't be eating the same thing everyday, especially if you a classic 4-5 day split. You don't expend the same energy doing arms as you would legs, and accordingly don't have the same energy requirements on those differing days. So although that appears to be a good base (minus the shakes and peanut bars) you need to adapt your diet for your different training days.
05-26-2006, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
I agree. Ixnay the bars, and just go for natty PB.
On combining the first two meals. do it, excepted I would just hold off on the protein and throw it in with some oats instead of pasta. Better fiber and source of carbs. And just drink some skim milk. PLUS what type of weight gainer are you taking before bed broham? If its got a lot of sugar your fat content is just gonna go up... Might wanna check out one of the board sponsors for a Cassien type product/ slow release protein 4 before bed...
just my .02 cents....
Similar Forum Threads
- By metacat in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 01-28-2004, 08:11 AM
- By Jcc in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2003, 06:00 PM
- By hardasnails1973 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 11-03-2003, 12:41 PM
- By SUPAJAwS1 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 09-13-2003, 10:14 PM
- By conversekidz in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 04-04-2003, 03:12 AM