Halodrol calorie increase? - AnabolicMinds.com

Halodrol calorie increase?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  213 lbs.

Halodrol calorie increase?

My daily maintenance calorie intake is about 2600cal. I'm 5.10 and 176lbs. How much would should I up my calorie intake with on my upcoming Halodrol cycle? I dont wanna go overboard on teh intake since I my genetics like to pack on fat easily.

Any help appreciated!

2. New Member

I'd say you want to go 4000cals on workout days and about 3700 on non-workout days. Keeping your macro at 40/40/20.

Although if you don't know how to adjust your diet for a halo cycle, are you sure you are ready to do a halo cycle? It sounds like you need to do some research first.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Railed
    I'd say you want to go 4000cals on workout days and about 3700 on non-workout days. Keeping your macro at 40/40/20.

Although if you don't know how to adjust your diet for a halo cycle, are you sure you are ready to do a halo cycle? It sounds like you need to do some research first.
    Hey man, thanx D-railed! I have been researching a lot and it seem like most people bump up their calorie intake to around 4k. I have always had a rather slow metabolism (family thing). I'm eating right and the diet is in place already (40/40/20 with daily protein in take of 1.5 x my body weight), but since i know my maintenance calorie intake is on the lower side i was just afraid of putting on too much excess fat on during the halo bulk cycle. Just wanted to make sure. Thanks again.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by andros
    Hey man, thanx D-railed! I have been researching a lot and it seem like most people bump up their calorie intake to around 4k. I have always had a rather slow metabolism (family thing). I'm eating right and the diet is in place already (40/40/20 with daily protein in take of 1.5 x my body weight), but since i know my maintenance calorie intake is on the lower side i was just afraid of putting on too much excess fat on during the halo bulk cycle. Just wanted to make sure. Thanks again.
    Yeah if you keep your cals a tad lower on non-wrokout days, it will keep from some excess fat gain while bulking. And just eat clean.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  213 lbs.

thanx brother mang!
  6. New Member

id also agree with 4000, you might even need more on workout days, depends how hard you are pushing, just keep the pre-work meal good and it should be good
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I keep increasing calories but weight keeps fluctuating. Help!
    By DenDestroys in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 03:47 AM
  2. frequent urination due to increased calories?
    By fasthumpman in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 09:35 AM
  3. Increase Calories
    By AlexParty in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 12:41 PM
  4. Increasing calories
    By bfgroup in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 11:43 PM