- 05-03-2006, 01:31 PM
- 05-03-2006, 01:55 PM
Either a 2g/lb/BW protein diet and your calorie requirement or a 40/40/20 diet and calorie requirements. You can't have them both. Choose which you want and go from there. High protein and fixed calories will restrict your carbohydrates and fats in order to stay within you calorie requirements. 2g/lb/bw is excessive IMO.Life is a terminal condition.
She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.
05-03-2006, 06:45 PM
Just a quick point that people have a tendency to get stuck on.....Protien intake should equal 1.5-2 g/lb of LEAN body weight....so in order to calculate your intake you would need to know, roughly, your bf%......
Similar Forum Threads
- By dbrodrive1211 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2013, 03:18 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-12-2011, 12:57 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 06-26-2007, 06:38 AM
- By liontamer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 01-10-2003, 11:46 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-24-2002, 03:43 PM