ratio of nutrients durring bulking
- 04-23-2006, 08:34 PM
- 04-23-2006, 10:28 PM
- 6'0" 265 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I go with 50-30-20, yours ratios are pretty good too.
- 04-24-2006, 12:50 AM
Personally i like 40% from protein 40% from carbs and 20% from fat.
Yours is 28% fat, 29% protein, and 42% from carbs.
Your bulk will be a bit more dirty, but will still work fine.
04-24-2006, 03:06 PM
Yeah, I think im going to cut the fats and increse the proteins.Originally Posted by MadMas
04-24-2006, 03:15 PM
40/40/20 is good, so is 50/30/20 P/C/F
05-14-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally Posted by CHAPS
05-18-2006, 11:20 PM
i like 50/30/20 . c/p/f. for from things i have been reading lately it seems to be the best ratio. but nobody is the same so this might not be right for everybody. but it seems to work for me.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Batesy in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2006, 06:19 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 03-14-2004, 10:54 PM
- By rhatid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-15-2003, 01:59 AM
- By quasar in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2003, 12:21 AM
- By CROWLER in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 01-12-2003, 11:26 AM