Smuckers Natty Peanut Butter with Honey

1. Smuckers Natty Peanut Butter with Honey

All I have to say is this stuff is awesome. I've had plenty of natty, and regular peanut butter in my days but this stuff beats them all. I highly reccomend it to anyone thats bulking, or anyone that needs a couple extra decent calories. The downside is that it's a little more expensive then regular peanut butter, but it's definetly worth it.

2. what's the macro breakdown?

3. Quote Originally Posted by -2z-
    what's the macro breakdown?

4. It has a little more sugar in it than regular natty peanut butter. But I'm bulking so I figured why the hell not?

5. And the sugar content is from the honey. It's not like it has added high fructose syrup or something. It looks fine to me. Enjoy!

6. this stuff is the bomb...I tried some recently and I thought it was delicious!!!

7. try the smart balance natty peanutbutter with 1000mg of omega 3 in each serving... very good!

8. Hey Maynard, where do you get that stuff?

9. ShopRite in the peanutbutter section... its pretty much everywhere... 2.79 for a jar as large as other natty butters

10. I believe i have seen it in Wal-Mart and SweetBay...IDK if that helps anyone?

I myself prefer the smuckers though cause there is nothing like natty PB with some honey on it when I'm craving something sweet. Then again I have a PB addiction

Similar Forum Threads

1. What Is The Best Tasting Natty Peanut Butter
    By Ducati7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 04:04 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 02:26 AM
  3. Peanut butter with orals?? For real?????
    By svt cobra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 12:45 PM
  4. Do they have natty peanut butter at costco?
    By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 09:21 AM
  5. Best tasting Natty Peanut Butter?
    By Moyer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-15-2004, 07:39 PM