want to keep bulking but dont knwo what to do?

1. Registered User
    Answers

want to keep bulking but dont knwo what to do?

hey guys, i been liftin for like a year now, started at like 160, and now im up to 198 and about 20 percent bodyfat, i wanna keep bulking but, im worried im jus gonna get fat as ****, is there anyway to lower my bodyfat by 10 percent and still keep bulking? or any advice would be great

thanks in advance

D

2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I would def STOP bulking, you might be big as ****, but ideally, you want to look big and cut. So i would go down to 10% then bulk up from there slowly, or maybe now come down to 15% and do a recomp cycle.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

yeah im with him ..simular thing happened to me the first time..i would up my protein but maybe maintain ur muscle mass with supps like glutamine, hmb, creatine, bovine plasma..but try to pay more attention to ur calories. u should eat at ur nutritional needs of ur lean body mass.. carbs fats and protein..sounds like ur just trying to take in whatever and not counting
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

i wouldnt up the cardio just the excess calories
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by theboxer860
    yeah im with him ..simular thing happened to me the first time..i would up my protein but maybe maintain ur muscle mass with supps like glutamine, hmb, creatine, bovine plasma..but try to pay more attention to ur calories. u should eat at ur nutritional needs of ur lean body mass.. carbs fats and protein..sounds like ur just trying to take in whatever and not counting
    i dont even like eat ****ty, my diet consists mainly of bread rice vegetables chicken tuna protien shakes, i eat about 9 eggs a day, like 4 cans of tuna, and i try to get like 75-80 g carbs and 50 g protien per meal spread out over 6 meals, so in a day around 3500-4000 cals? should i lower my cals to like 2500 then?
  6. dsl
    officially an adult
    Answers

there's no reason to lower your cals that drastically. Just lower to about 3000 and add a couple mornings of cardio. Also, make sure you know how many cals you are taking in, you might still be eating too much if you are just guesstimating.

If you aren't that great at designing diets and want to try and add some muscle while shedding fat try Bobo. I went from 187 to 180, dropped 2 pant sizes, and added a few lbs of muscle. I think I actually lost 12 lbs of fat.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

actually just sounds like ur taking in too much protein and too much carbs...like i said u have to go by ur body's nutritional needs..
    granted u will gain fat in any bulking diet but still try to stay lean
  8. Gate Keeper
    Answers

Focus on losing the fat you don't really want to get above 20%. Once you get down to 10-12% start bulking with a cleaner diet.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Focus on losing the fat you don't really want to get above 20%. Once you get down to 10-12% start bulking with a cleaner diet.
    im scared of losing some extremely hard gained muscle, and i hear that people lose some muscle while cutting, i was thinkn about gettin trained through bobo, anybody get trained through him?
  10. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Do a search, and you will see that this is his forum, and also through searching you will see logs from his clients, not to mention his self testimonial through his avitar.
  11. Board Supporter
    Answers

I was trained exclusively through Bobo. He took me from about 25% to contest shape, about 6.5%, in 28 weeks.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah. You wanna diet down first.
    You'll weigh less...but you'll look bigger. Trust me, you'll be happy you went that direction.
    Plus...with a good trainer (like bobo) his goal is to teach you things you can take with you so you know what to do for yourself from there out. It's worth the money just for the learning experience alone. Plus...it's just easier..lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 03:03 PM
  2. Dont know what to take after Injury
    By SrT4u2Nv in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 07:57 PM
  3. Prone to acne and dont know what to do
    By newbeee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 11:41 PM