Bulking cutting cycle

Jaymends1989

Awards
Need help new to cycles injectables were to start

Jaymends1989

Awards
So I have been on a bulk and cycle then I got from crazy bulk which showed me results for about 40 days now I want to move towards injectable know what I've done my research and crazy amounts of injectables I just need to know where to start as a beginner

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
So I have been on a bulk and cycle then I got from crazy bulk which showed me results for about 40 days now I want to move towards injectable know what I've done my research and crazy amounts of injectables I just need to know where to start as a beginner
You should start by giving your age, stats, weight, height, training style, etc.

Stop drinking the crazy bulk koolaid.

are you in pct now?
Do you even know what pct is?

Seriously. Start on google

Jaymends1989

Awards
I'm 29 years old 6'2 healthy eating Male working out every day just want to get bigger dont drink and noo I know pct ..and all the drug options I've done my Research want to take it to next step with injectables ..why I'm here ..

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You should start by giving your age, stats, weight, height, training style, etc.

Stop drinking the crazy bulk koolaid.

are you in pct now?
Do you even know what pct is?

Seriously. Start on google
^^^this age, weight, experience? Then we can help

Jaymends1989

Awards
If u cant help then dont respond got no time for that dude

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Aint no one gonna help you without some stats. If you cant give info we aint got help for you, and you should just beat feet.

Jaymends1989

Awards
K what u need to know ..I just want to be bigger of course but be lean and safe with it ..dont want to be a hulk just looking to archive my little goals to be a big guy for my goal

Jaymends1989

Awards
I want more muscle mass lean I need to k oo from some one with experience

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
K what u need to know ..I just want to be bigger of course but be lean and safe with it ..dont want to be a hulk just looking to archive my little goals to be a big guy for my goal
I seen your age and height, what about weight and any experience with cycles?

Jaymends1989

Awards
No just the crazy bulk oral I've been taking ..which did help but the price was way high for that ...no sp wit cycles need guides were I need to go

Jaymends1989

Awards
Bulk and cut ..right know I'm at 320 on dead lift but I find my fat problems ain't going away I guess not enough cardio....what's you Expertise on this

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
Responses like that make us not want to help you at all. Honestly it just doesn’t seem like you have enough knowledge. Sorry but thats just what I have taken from this thread.

You literally have more knowledge available on google than what the entire population of the world can remember.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bulk and cut ..right know I'm at 320 on dead lift but I find my fat problems ain't going away I guess not enough cardio....what's you Expertise on this
Well you can't do both. You can do either/or. So which one you wanna do?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok bulking first were to start
You could start with Test-E at 500mg split dose Monday Morning and Thursday Afternoon for 12-16 weeks. Adex at .5 day after pin starting around week 3. And Nolva for PCT 40/40/20/20. And if you like throw in some Var for 8 weeks at the end before PCT and eat in a 250-500 Calorie Surplus.

Jaymends1989

Awards
Thanks useless person for wasting my f***** time You are a doctor sir fake

Jaymends1989

Awards
O **** sorry I've had 3 other people shut me down

Jaymends1989

Awards
So I've seen a lot of websites that sell but in your experience what is the best place to go

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test E 250 twice a week. 1.5 inch 27 gauge 3ml pins. Left buttcheek upper by the hip...then the right. For at least 16 weeks. Start the novola like cowboy said. Id get the adex but not use it...just as a safe guard if you get estrogen sides. I also wouldnt add var since you have no idea what you are doing...you will probably buy fake stuff. You could run anadrol at 50mgs a day for first 4 weeks or dbol 20mgs a day for first 4 weeks. All first cycles...repeat all first inject cycles should be TestE or C at 250mgs twice a week

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone can do a cycle and many argue for test only. Test just works the same for everyone.. Now if we talk about adding things it's really hard for me at least to recommend anything when I don't know your bodyshape.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone can do a cycle and many argue for test only. Test just works the same for everyone.. Now if we talk about adding things it's really hard for me at least to recommend anything when I don't know your bodyshape.
Guy has a 320 dead on a body weight of 230 at 6’2”. Combine that with the aspiration to bulk and cut, the poor attitude to people early on and general lack of knowledge and I’ll go out on a limb and say body shape is ‘likes idea of fitness but likes donuts more’

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guy has a 320 dead on a body weight of 230 at 6’2”. Combine that with the aspiration to bulk and cut, the poor attitude to people early on and general lack of knowledge and I’ll go out on a limb and say body shape is ‘likes idea of fitness but likes donuts more’
Haha got you.. Well if that's true I'd pick primo or eq

testefan

Awards
Hello all,
Trying to bulk and cut is not the most advisable but if you want to do a basic lean bulking cycle I would recommend a Test E 250 and anavar cycle very good hard gains and with proper diet and cardio it will give you a lean hard bulk. As always proper AI and PCT will regulate those hormones and ward off any negative sides. Naps gear . org always has any and everything you could want when building a cycle. very responsive and helpful customer service. Highly recommend.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hello all,
Trying to bulk and cut is not the most advisable but if you want to do a basic lean bulking cycle I would recommend a Test E 250 and anavar cycle very good hard gains and with proper diet and cardio it will give you a lean hard bulk. As always proper AI and PCT will regulate those hormones and ward off any negative sides. Naps gear . org always has any and everything you could want when building a cycle. very responsive and helpful customer service. Highly recommend.
Thats right trust the guy who joined today, and his first post is to promote a company. Is business that bad buddy? Lol