First Cycle

Stealthtro

Stealthtro

Awards
I'm just getting back into training after a few years off. I have stayed in reasonable shape and have gotten my bulking diet back on point the last month. I'm early 30's standing at 2m tall and around 110kgs. I'm into the last week of a 3 day whole body training split before I start training 5 days a week.
My question is when you all believe is a good time to take your first cycle if you were in a position similar to mine?

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
I would say give it a couple years of constant training first

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s better to get semi in shape before running a real cycle. Try looking into light compounds like ostarine, s4, or lgd

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agreed with everyone else, need a good base so you don't shrink down too badly when you go off

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
You'll gain 90% of the muscle mass you had previously within the first 8 weeks going by personal experience. I spent a good 3 years above 1g/week total then took 2 years off training. I've gained most of it back already after 6 weeks and not taking any sort of PED

You'll probably find that you can progress normally for a good 4-6 months before needing a PED. Longer if you were not even close to your natural potential when you stopped training