Using 1CC Equipoise 250 every 5 days
Using 50 mg Dbol every day

Any thoughts on this?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a little wet cycle for my taste and I wouldn't run this many compounds if I don't need it cause it just won't do much more. When you grow and your body stops responding you can add more compounds. (Just throwing it out there if that's your case). I much prefer something like deca test and primo. What are your experiences with aas?

CRB3ard1970

CRB3ard1970

Awards
I’m 47 and have ran them on and off for years. I’m 5’6” at 180 with 13-16% body fat. Just trying a little something different for size based gains.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m 47 and have ran them on and off for years. I’m 5’6” at 180 with 13-16% body fat. Just trying a little something different for size based gains.
Alright well i don't dislike the cycle but I tend to like as lean bulk as possible. You could go test deca eq primo, test deca primo (or) eq. I would skip the dbol (personal preference) if I would stack dbol I would go for 15-20 mg cause it has great benefits without the bloat it can cause and the fact that it's so damn hard to keep the gains, for strenght it's huge though.

Old School

Old School

Awards
I would run .5 ml of each injectable Mon. Wed. and Fri. if it were me

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it depends on how many cycles / how much muscle you have. It's often overkill and it doesn't do anything more at some point. Your body just says stop growing . Question is where are you at ?

Old School

Old School

Awards
Do you think it’s to much? I’ve ran more in the past with great results.
Not too much for me, or many others for that matter, blood levels stay pretty stable and then encourages good muscle development

CRB3ard1970

CRB3ard1970

Awards
I think it depends on how many cycles / how much muscle you have. It's often overkill and it doesn't do anything more at some point. Your body just says stop growing . Question is where are you at ?
I’m holding at 185# at 4’6”. I’m roughly around 14% body fat. I do fasted carrion 4 Days a week. I’ve ran plenty of cycles in my late twenties through my last thirties. I’m 47 now and have been training for May years. I’m also using Clen and T3 for a three week on and three week off run.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m holding at 185# at 4’6”. I’m roughly around 14% body fat. I do fasted carrion 4 Days a week. I’ve ran plenty of cycles in my late twenties through my last thirties. I’m 47 now and have been training for May years. I’m also using Clen and T3 for a three week on and three week off run.
I understand, I would skip dbol though and pick something else and maybe lower test. Seems a bit much of estrogen personally for me. I mean you can easily bulk on deca and test alone, throw in masteron

CRB3ard1970

CRB3ard1970

Awards
I understand, I would skip dbol though and pick something else and maybe lower test. Seems a bit much of estrogen personally for me. I mean you can easily bulk on deca and test alone, throw in masteron
Sorry 5’6”not a midget sorry.