Clean Bulk Suggestions Thread

AloB

AloB

Awards
Just Throwing it out to the Community what are your Favourite foods for running a Clean bulk phase?

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
anything I want in a slight caloric surplus while being in the general range of my macros = clean bulk 4 me!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any food. There is not such thing as clean and dirty bulking. The amount of weight (water, glycogen, fat, and muscle) you create is based off amount of carbs (water and gylcogen), and your weight overall comes down to how much of a surplus you're in.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If you're bulking I would eat foods you enjoy - everyone will have different favorites depending on personal taste. There's no right or wrong foods when it comes to nutrition as long as your macros are in check.

For me, I keep my diet fairly similar year round (chicken, ground turkey, salad, greek yogurt, almonds, etc.) and add in carbs according to my goals. For bulking I eat enough carbs to move my body weight up .5-1LB per week, which usually works out to 300-350g of carbs per day. The source doesn't matter, just eat what you enjoy!

AloB

AloB

Awards
If you're bulking I would eat foods you enjoy - everyone will have different favorites depending on personal taste. There's no right or wrong foods when it comes to nutrition as long as your macros are in check.

For me, I keep my diet fairly similar year round (chicken, ground turkey, salad, greek yogurt, almonds, etc.) and add in carbs according to my goals. For bulking I eat enough carbs to move my body weight up .5-1LB per week, which usually works out to 300-350g of carbs per day. The source doesn't matter, just eat what you enjoy!
Yeah man I agree big on the almonds and Porridge myself Slow release carb plus the Almonds bull it up, turkey and chicken with wholegrain rice also great I find very lean keeps me going Snackwise.

Basically you reap what you sow with regards bulking If you wanna get big You eat big being Smart in that by the Right Foods to Achieve this is Essential

Joe smo

Joe smo

Awards
I know people tend to get tired of chicken but mannn, so many different ways to cook it and so much deliciousness, big ol fat baked sweet potato with all the good stuff. Could do it everyday forever. In fact I think I will

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Avocados or guacamole. Easy to eat, doesn't fill me up, calorically dense.

TooMuchSauce

Awards
Chicken, Chicken and more chicken.
The key is you got to come up with 10-12 different recipes with that chicken or your going to get tired of it zero to 100 real quick