Bulk or cut????

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    1/4/epiandro with mk677 (running that constantly).

Was my first, enjoyed it. Kept 7lbs of the gains and about 95% of the strength.

Looking forward to my next one. At 36 progress is generally very very slow natty so a little boost a couple of times a year helps lol
    Sounds like a solid cycle with some good gains good job bro! You thought about hopping on test? If you liked your last cycle you’d be loving test man haha

2. Quote Originally Posted by BlueberyJones View Post
    Sounds like a solid cycle with some good gains good job bro! You thought about hopping on test? If you liked your last cycle you’d be loving test man haha
    Haha, yep thought about it and know it’s by far the best way to go. I’m just a massive ***** with needles and being in the uk I have the option of decent ph’s completely legit.

That said I’ve got a good mate who’s offered to stab me so by the end of 2018 I imagine I’ll be over to the dark side ha
    •   

3. You look good bro, I would suggest you keep bulking, but keep it clean.

4. I agree with all others he and stick with my original opinion to keep on bulking to hold on to as much mass as possible whilst in PCT, i would never recommend lowering calories whilst recovering hormone levels because the body will just lose muscle easier.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gaspari Haladrol-50 better for bulking or cutting???
    By Bildo_21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 06:20 PM
  2. bulk or cut??
    By Big Jay in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 05:23 PM
  3. The ULTIMATE protein shake for bulking OR cutting
    By timogburn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 04:32 PM
  4. Bulk or cut with this stack?