Quit bulking. It’s stupid I look better lean.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Gained 3 pounds in 9 weeks, don’t like the way I look. Gonna cut again then do another bulk.

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
Gaining 3lbs in 9 weeks on a 6' 5" frame, I wouldn't have thought it would have been noticeable, certainly not negatively.

What is your current body fat level?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gained 3 pounds in 9 weeks, don’t like the way I look. Gonna cut again then do another bulk.
So quit bulking because it's stupid. But you're gonna cut and then do another bulk??? I'm confused.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gaining 3lbs in 9 weeks on a 6' 5" frame, I wouldn't have thought it would have been noticeable, certainly not negatively.

What is your current body fat level?
So quit bulking because it's stupid. But you're gonna cut and then do another bulk??? I'm confused.
Don’t waste your breath. His threads are more-so rants, outlandish claims (see his bikini competition thread) and ignorant unfounded *perceived* “fact”

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t waste your breath. His threads are more-so rants, outlandish claims (see his bikini competition thread) and ignorant unfounded *perceived* “fact”
You know, I was thinking the same thing as I posted the above. Why did I allow myself to be pulled in to another troll thread. smh

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Always happy to see him with new meaningless threads.. I think, he thinks the forum is his doodle book..

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Sorry I Feel different today as I was just being too hard on myself. I need to accept that you don't feel like yourself all the time when bulking and Its just different. Going from such a lean state to feeling like you are gaining a little bit of extra fat can really mess with you.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I Feel different today as I was just being too hard on myself. I need to accept that you don't feel like yourself all the time when bulking and Its just different. Going from such a lean state to feeling like you are gaining a little bit of extra fat can really mess with you.
You’re doing it wrong!

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I feel like this everytime I do a bulk... but I can put 3lbs on in 1 week... and can't even tell I gained a thing... plus ain't gonna be hitting the beach river or lake for about 5 months so I ain't trippin...

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
I feel like this everytime I do a bulk... but I can put 3lbs on in 1 week... and can't even tell I gained a thing... plus ain't gonna be hitting the beach river or lake for about 5 months so I ain't trippin...
Word to your motha. Thats the mental mindset I need to carry instead of worrying about being shredded all year round. Just something I must get over and accept that you are not gonna look the same in the offseason as you do in the Summer.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think you would benefit from seeing a Psychiatrist.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
You remind me all the time why I stay away from message forums other than this one. If I was to encounter idiots like you over and over I’d be in prison for murder. I’ll show you how much I need a psychiatrist.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You remind me all the time why I stay away from message forums other than this one. If I was to encounter idiots like you over and over I’d be in prison for murder. I’ll show you how much I need a psychiatrist.
After reading most of the threads you've started since joining here, I'm with rascal14 on this one. You're reply doesn't do a lot to change that opinion.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The original post was not even close to bad enough for people to make this big of a fuss about. He simply stated he doesn’t like how his bulk is going so he’s dieting back down again. I think people don’t like NPC because he speaks his mind. Some of his opinions have actually been very normal and spot on. I’ve seen way more ignorant and stupid posts from guys jumping on Cycle with no PCT yet they don’t get flamed. It’s actually a bit comical to see people get their panties in a bunch over the Original post. It’s really NOT that ****ing serious. Btw bulking naturally is pretty ****ing stupid considering after newbie gains you only see 1-3 pounds of muscle a year naturally. Natural bulkers always get fat and always under estimate their body fat percentage. Most people set unrealistic goals and have unrealistic expectations about what their true genetic potential actually is. If you’re natural you shouldn’t bulk past 10 percent bodyfat unless you’re ok with looking like garbage. I’ve done the cleanest most precise bulks naturally and it always ends the same. People hate admitting that natural lifters have major limits and this is why I see so many guys failing over and over again.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The original post was not even close to bad enough for people to make this big of a fuss about. He simply stated he doesn’t like how his bulk is going so he’s dieting back down again. I think people don’t like NPC because he speaks his mind. Some of his opinions have actually been very normal and spot on. I’ve seen way more ignorant and stupid posts from guys jumping on Cycle with no PCT yet they don’t get flamed. It’s actually a bit comical to see people get their panties in a bunch over the Original post. It’s really NOT that ****ing serious. Btw bulking naturally is pretty ****ing stupid considering after newbie gains you only see 1-3 pounds of muscle a year naturally. Natural bulkers always get fat and always under estimate their body fat percentage. Most people set unrealistic goals and have unrealistic expectations about what their true genetic potential actually is. If you’re natural you shouldn’t bulk past 10 percent bodyfat unless you’re ok with looking like garbage. I’ve done the cleanest most precise bulks naturally and it always ends the same. People hate admitting that natural lifters have major limits and this is why I see so many guys failing over and over again.
Meh, calling out all bikini competitors as ****s, ditzy, etc wasn’t a good move IMO. That’s not the topic of this thread, but I think he’s built a bit of a reputation as a guy who says some silly things, to put it nicely. You and him may call it “speaking his mind,” but that doesn’t excuse him insulting large groups of people. If he can speak his mind in that way, then other people can speak their mind saying that they think he’s a dick; surely it goes both ways, or is only he allowed to insult people?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meh, calling out all bikini competitors as ****s, ditzy, etc wasn’t a good move IMO. That’s not the topic of this thread, but I think he’s built a bit of a reputation as a guy who says some silly things, to put it nicely. You and him may call it “speaking his mind,” but that doesn’t excuse him insulting large groups of people. If he can speak his mind in that way, then other people can speak their mind saying that they think he’s a dick; surely it goes both ways, or is only he allowed to insult people?
He’s speaking his mind, BRO.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He’s speaking his mind, BRO.
And we’re speaking ours in return lol. I never understood why some people think that they have a right to say whatever the hell they want, but get angry or offended when someone else exercises that same right.