Quit bulking. Itís stupid I look better lean.

1. Quit bulking. Itís stupid I look better lean.

Gained 3 pounds in 9 weeks, donít like the way I look. Gonna cut again then do another bulk.

2. Gaining 3lbs in 9 weeks on a 6' 5" frame, I wouldn't have thought it would have been noticeable, certainly not negatively.

What is your current body fat level?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Gained 3 pounds in 9 weeks, don’t like the way I look. Gonna cut again then do another bulk.
    So quit bulking because it's stupid. But you're gonna cut and then do another bulk??? I'm confused.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  4. Quit bulking. Itís stupid I look better lean.

Quote Originally Posted by mickc1965 View Post
    Gaining 3lbs in 9 weeks on a 6' 5" frame, I wouldn't have thought it would have been noticeable, certainly not negatively.

What is your current body fat level?
    Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    So quit bulking because it's stupid. But you're gonna cut and then do another bulk??? I'm confused.
    Donít waste your breath. His threads are more-so rants, outlandish claims (see his bikini competition thread) and ignorant unfounded *perceived* ďfactĒ
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Don’t waste your breath. His threads are more-so rants, outlandish claims (see his bikini competition thread) and ignorant unfounded *perceived* “fact”
    You know, I was thinking the same thing as I posted the above. Why did I allow myself to be pulled in to another troll thread. smh
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
    •   

6. Always happy to see him with new meaningless threads.. I think, he thinks the forum is his doodle book..

7. Sorry I Feel different today as I was just being too hard on myself. I need to accept that you don't feel like yourself all the time when bulking and Its just different. Going from such a lean state to feeling like you are gaining a little bit of extra fat can really mess with you.

8. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Sorry I Feel different today as I was just being too hard on myself. I need to accept that you don't feel like yourself all the time when bulking and Its just different. Going from such a lean state to feeling like you are gaining a little bit of extra fat can really mess with you.
    You’re doing it wrong!

9. I feel like this everytime I do a bulk... but I can put 3lbs on in 1 week... and can't even tell I gained a thing... plus ain't gonna be hitting the beach river or lake for about 5 months so I ain't trippin...

10. Quote Originally Posted by Swindler View Post
    I feel like this everytime I do a bulk... but I can put 3lbs on in 1 week... and can't even tell I gained a thing... plus ain't gonna be hitting the beach river or lake for about 5 months so I ain't trippin...
    Word to your motha. Thats the mental mindset I need to carry instead of worrying about being shredded all year round. Just something I must get over and accept that you are not gonna look the same in the offseason as you do in the Summer.

11. I think you would benefit from seeing a Psychiatrist.

12. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I think you would benefit from seeing a Psychiatrist.
    You remind me all the time why I stay away from message forums other than this one. If I was to encounter idiots like you over and over I’d be in prison for murder. I’ll show you how much I need a psychiatrist.

13. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I think you would benefit from seeing a Psychiatrist.
    Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    You remind me all the time why I stay away from message forums other than this one. If I was to encounter idiots like you over and over I’d be in prison for murder. I’ll show you how much I need a psychiatrist.
    After reading most of the threads you've started since joining here, I'm with @rascal14 on this one. You're reply doesn't do a lot to change that opinion.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  14. Quit bulking. Itís stupid I look better lean.

The original post was not even close to bad enough for people to make this big of a fuss about. He simply stated he doesnít like how his bulk is going so heís dieting back down again. I think people donít like NPC because he speaks his mind. Some of his opinions have actually been very normal and spot on. Iíve seen way more ignorant and stupid posts from guys jumping on Cycle with no PCT yet they donít get flamed. Itís actually a bit comical to see people get their panties in a bunch over the Original post. Itís really NOT that ****ing serious. Btw bulking naturally is pretty ****ing stupid considering after newbie gains you only see 1-3 pounds of muscle a year naturally. Natural bulkers always get fat and always under estimate their body fat percentage. Most people set unrealistic goals and have unrealistic expectations about what their true genetic potential actually is. If youíre natural you shouldnít bulk past 10 percent bodyfat unless youíre ok with looking like garbage. Iíve done the cleanest most precise bulks naturally and it always ends the same. People hate admitting that natural lifters have major limits and this is why I see so many guys failing over and over again.

15. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    The original post was not even close to bad enough for people to make this big of a fuss about. He simply stated he doesnít like how his bulk is going so heís dieting back down again. I think people donít like NPC because he speaks his mind. Some of his opinions have actually been very normal and spot on. Iíve seen way more ignorant and stupid posts from guys jumping on Cycle with no PCT yet they donít get flamed. Itís actually a bit comical to see people get their panties in a bunch over the Original post. Itís really NOT that ****ing serious. Btw bulking naturally is pretty ****ing stupid considering after newbie gains you only see 1-3 pounds of muscle a year naturally. Natural bulkers always get fat and always under estimate their body fat percentage. Most people set unrealistic goals and have unrealistic expectations about what their true genetic potential actually is. If youíre natural you shouldnít bulk past 10 percent bodyfat unless youíre ok with looking like garbage. Iíve done the cleanest most precise bulks naturally and it always ends the same. People hate admitting that natural lifters have major limits and this is why I see so many guys failing over and over again.
    Meh, calling out all bikini competitors as ****s, ditzy, etc wasnít a good move IMO. Thatís not the topic of this thread, but I think heís built a bit of a reputation as a guy who says some silly things, to put it nicely. You and him may call it ďspeaking his mind,Ē but that doesnít excuse him insulting large groups of people. If he can speak his mind in that way, then other people can speak their mind saying that they think heís a dick; surely it goes both ways, or is only he allowed to insult people?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Meh, calling out all bikini competitors as ****s, ditzy, etc wasnít a good move IMO. Thatís not the topic of this thread, but I think heís built a bit of a reputation as a guy who says some silly things, to put it nicely. You and him may call it ďspeaking his mind,Ē but that doesnít excuse him insulting large groups of people. If he can speak his mind in that way, then other people can speak their mind saying that they think heís a dick; surely it goes both ways, or is only he allowed to insult people?
    Heís speaking his mind, BRO.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Heís speaking his mind, BRO.
    And weíre speaking ours in return lol. I never understood why some people think that they have a right to say whatever the hell they want, but get angry or offended when someone else exercises that same right.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    And weíre speaking ours in return lol. I never understood why some people think that they have a right to say whatever the hell they want, but get angry or offended when someone else exercises that same right.
    It's because today we live in a world full of crybaby little bytches
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What routine looks better for size on bulk
    By frankie_96 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 10:27 PM
  2. Replies: 81
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 06:04 PM
  3. Latest test results...looking better?
    By Scottyo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 10:46 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 01:21 AM
  5. which split looks better?
    By davisville64 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2005, 01:11 PM