Lg sciences bulking andro kit

Cbiggie

Cbiggie

Awards
Hi I'm 17 years old about 170lbs and have been working out for 2 years now and I was considering taking this andro bulking kit by LG Science and it has M1D andro, 4-andro, 1-andro, and a pct. Should I take it if I'm looking to put on lots of muscle mass?

Cbiggie

Cbiggie

Awards
Sorry for posting this 3 times reply to the first one

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi I'm 17 years old about 170lbs and have been working out for 2 years now and I was considering taking this andro bulking kit by LG Science and it has M1D andro, 4-andro, 1-andro, and a pct. Should I take it if I'm looking to put on lots of muscle mass?
Hell no bro. You shouldn't be going anywhere near ANYTHING that will surpress your natural hormones.

At your age your natural hormones are perfect for adding lean mass - if you aren't making gains then you have issues in either your training or your nutrition (or both).

The pct included with undoubtably be an otc one that will not be enough - you would need a proper pct (as in a serm).

Honestly bro, at your age taking anything like this will do more damage than good in my opinion - don't risk ****ing up your hormones for the rest of your life to achieve something you can do easily naturally.

Plenty of people on this forum will be happy to help you with your training program and nutrition but no one is going to tell you that taking a pro hormone is a good idea......

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't be stupid. Your 17. Your natural hormones should be stronger then that crap you wanna take.