Test e, tren e, and dbol cycle

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
'm a week into a cycle of test e, tren e, and dbol. Running at 150 mg 2x per week, 100 mg 2x per week, and 50 mg daily. Plan on running the test for 14 weeks, tren for 12, and dbol for 4-6 depending on how I'm feeling. My aromasin was supposed to be here before the day my cycle started but didn't come in so I started anyway. I'm still waiting and I'm afraid of gyno and high e levels. It should be here anytime, but am I at risk being only a week in? I also have Novla for PCT and to combat gyno if it did start to form. I'm also taking GNC liver guard. I'm wondering if there is anything else I need that I'm not taking for my cycle, and if I'm at risk already. Also what my calorie intake should be on this cycle if my TDEE is 2300.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Along with your liver support, a comprehensive cycle support such as CEL CYCLE ASSIST will protect your organs as well.

DonutGains89

DonutGains89

Awards
Need more info. What are you stats, height body weight, how many times a week do you lift? Daily physical activities/work activites. Need more to help out bud.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh god here we go.. You can't wait for aromasin one more day? Have you run tren before?

What's your pct , only nolva ? Why test higher than tren? no caber? No gw50156 and mk2866? Could be nice.. so many questions haha

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test at 300 a week, tren at 200 a week? What are you doing? Have you researched any of this? Minimum doses for this cycle are test 200 to 300 and tren 400 to 500. And by your lack of knowledge, I'm guessing you have never run tren. If that's the case, tren E is a bad idea. My first tren run was rough..you need aramosin and caber in hand..for sure. Hope you don't screw yourself up, if it goes bad for you..that tren E is going to take 2 weeks to get out of your system. Be smart and use tren A.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just dis my last injection today. Ran tren e at 350 mgs and test e at 750 mgs 12 weeks of tren 13.5 of test. I'm waiting a week and a half to start my PCT which is clomid and Novla. I had some slight gyno close to month three of this cycle even though I was taking aromasin, so I took cabergoline, and prami to get rid of it which worked well.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just dis my last injection today. Ran tren e at 350 mgs and test e at 750 mgs 12 weeks of tren 13.5 of test. I'm waiting a week and a half to start my PCT which is clomid and Novla. I had some slight gyno close to month three of this cycle even though I was taking aromasin, so I took cabergoline, and prami to get rid of it which worked well.
How did it go? Before/after stats??

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test at 300 a week, tren at 200 a week? What are you doing? Have you researched any of this? Minimum doses for this cycle are test 200 to 300 and tren 400 to 500. And by your lack of knowledge, I'm guessing you have never run tren. If that's the case, tren E is a bad idea. My first tren run was rough..you need aramosin and caber in hand..for sure. Hope you don't screw yourself up, if it goes bad for you..that tren E is going to take 2 weeks to get out of your system. Be smart and use tren A.

That's not true at all. Why would you have to run the strongest steroid out there at 4-500? If you can't get results at 300 on a first tren run your doing something wrong.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, Chados the king of all knowledge is back.

Straightforwa

Awards
Ur not in risk that fast. I got mine removed but b4 that when i cycled heavy i would just have adex on hand and lectro if it got bad

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did it go? Before/after stats??
Before cycle weight was 165 at 10% bf, after cycle I was at 205 at almost 20%. My bench went from 205-265. I went straight on a cut after cycle though. I'm down to 175 and still at 18% bf. And my bench is back down to 225-230.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Before cycle weight was 165 at 10% bf, after cycle I was at 205 at almost 20%. My bench went from 205-265. I went straight on a cut after cycle though. I'm down to 175 and still at 18% bf. And my bench is back down to 225-230.
thats most likely from the dbol, it will add a heap of water and give you a big strength increase

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hang on, based on those numbers you gained approx 15lbs lean mass and 25lbs fat??

That doesn’t sound like a great success to be honest......you sure on the bf %?

How did squat and deadlift improve?

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hang on, based on those numbers you gained approx 15lbs lean mass and 25lbs fat??

That doesn’t sound like a great success to be honest......you sure on the bf %?

How did squat and deadlift improve?
Exactly and I cant perform those workout because of the splondlythesis in my spine. My wife grip does went from 120-160 for 12

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
I’m on week 8 of running test 150 tren 400 and have used aromasin @6.5 mg every 5 days or so. Only negative side is sweating more (not a negative to me) and paranoia. But being aware that it’s the compound and not a truth that I am paranoid about helps cope.

My strength on pendlay/power rows has gone from 275 for 3 to 365 for 2 and 315 for 5. Dead’s haven’t moved too much max strength wise but I went from 435 for 2 to 435 for 5. Bench went from 315 for 2 to 335 for 2 and 275 went from 3-4 to 8-10. Squats I don’t go heavy on at all I focus more on volume so I can’t really comment. However I did 5 sets of explosive box squats with 315 for 10. And it was lighter than ever for each set (normally I just do 3 sets and die).

Close grip bench went from 315 for an occasional 1 to a solid 2 consistently.

Did 125 on flat bench dB press for 5 the other day for the first time.

...not that shrugs are really a important lift but I easily barbell shrug 415 for 10 with full ROM and controlled.

Weight has remained between 216-224 since beginning. I just look like a different person. I feel awesome and I’m just really please with the results.