Test amount question

tommyb83

Awards
I have been on HRT with about 200mg EOW of Test Cyp/Eth.

I have moved to 140mg every week.

I'm about 12-13% bf, 5 10, 215lb.

Will this increase from roughly 200 mg every other week to 140mg every week, a 40% increase, help with muscle gain/building?

Diet is extremely clean and stick to macros every day. 2400 calories with 180-200g protein.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been on HRT with about 200mg EOW of Test Cyp/Eth.

I have moved to 140mg every week.

I'm about 12-13% bf, 5 10, 215lb.

Will this increase from roughly 200 mg every other week to 140mg every week, a 40% increase, help with muscle gain/building?

Diet is extremely clean and stick to macros every day. 2400 calories with 180-200g protein.
I'm not sure I get what you're saying.. will 140 test ew increase by 40% compared to 200 eow?. Not sure exactly how that works but I can without hesitation tell you that it will make a difference. The dose is quite low though but it's far higher than natural. It all depends on how much and how fast you wanna see results. At 500ew were talking a legit muscle building cycle for any beginner if you keep diet clean and you push yourself at the gym. At 250 you'll see not as much size but a nice clean increase in muscles.. under that I can only speculate, but I'm not sure a guy that works out often would see a huge increase in size from that little. Of course compared to natural it's a huge boost

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are on a terrible TRT protocol. 200 mg testosterone cypionate every 2 weeks is outdated protocol. Want more information?