New to supplements

1. New to supplements

Hey guys I'm new to the supplement game I've tried a variety of test boosters and it didn't really seem to help or affect me in anyway I'm currently doing a 30day cycle of megadrol I'm also returning from a shoulder injury Im seeing some results but idk if the megadrol has anything to do with it or if it's just the work in putting into it I also bought war demon z by centurion labz is it worth running after megadrol or should I try something different

2. Quote Originally Posted by MadKo89 View Post
    Hey guys I'm new to the supplement game I've tried a variety of test boosters and it didn't really seem to help or affect me in anyway I'm currently doing a 30day cycle of megadrol I'm also returning from a shoulder injury Im seeing some results but idk if the megadrol has anything to do with it or if it's just the work in putting into it I also bought war demon z by centurion labz is it worth running after megadrol or should I try something different
    Just Googled megadrol. It is nothing and will do nothing. Seen a guy online who keeps getting billed 80 dollars by that very company for that product periodically. Looks like a double scam.
    •   

3. OP, have you tried CEL M TEST? it's a test booster that's been recommended by many here on AM with great results.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com
  4. New to supplements

Very nice that's always good is there something you can recommend I've been super busy I work 12hr shifts at a wear house constantly working overtime found out I'm going to be a father again so I haven't had time to really really dig into a product and I'm tryin to gain as much as humanly possible before this baby arrives so I can maintain and when everything calms down get even bigger and better gains

5. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    OP, have you tried CEL M TEST? it's a test booster that's been recommended by many here on AM with great results.
    No I haven't I've feel like everywhere I go it's just someone making a dollar or trying to make a dollar and they don't actually care about the results of others or fitness I've waisted a lot of money so far and haven't gotten anywhere at all
    •   

6. New to supplements

Quote Originally Posted by MadKo89 View Post
    You put this in the "Nutrition - Bulking" forum. You want to get big? Try the Supplement's forum instead. You may get more responses. That said.

Age?
    Weight?
    Experience Lifting?
    Programming? (3 on 1 off; HST; PHAT, etc.)

Why do you think you need a test booster? (They don't work by the way). I'd love to see blood tests showing more than a 100 point increase in anyone, and that's being generous. Are you really low? Where are your numbers at for Test, etc.?

I don't blame you for feeling like everyone is trying to sell you something. (hint: They are.)

If you are really low. Find out why.
    Your shoulder injury is another thing and the details for that? Is this recurring? Are you in PT? Do you need surgery? How bad is it?

Bottom Line:
    What are your goals?
    What is it you want from a supplement that you think you're lacking?

If your Testosterone is low, you may need TRT. Get a blood test from your doctor. Let's find out where you are at.

Suggesting anything right now isn't a good idea.

Regarding MEGADROL.
    Return that sh.it and get all of your money back with interest.

Ingredients: (Unless you can list more)

L-ARGININE

One of the well-famed ingredients which you will for sure find in so many muscle-boosting supplements. It is accountable for intensifying the process which is called as VASODILATION. This process essentially causes the veins to widen. Once the dilation is generated, it enables NITRIC OXIDE, MINERAL and NUTRIENTS to deliver into your muscles so that they can grow it ultimately and significantly. Also, it can enable you to stay fresh at the workout place for a longer period of time, allowing you to lift heavy weights. Also, it’s great for eliminating post-workout recovery.

L-CITRULLINE

This one is a powerful amino acid which is helpful in increasing the endurance, stamina, and energy levels of the body. On the market, it is tagged as an efficacious ingredient responsible for reducing weariness and supercharging the entire workout performance. With this all-natural and healthy constituent, you will definitely get the best muscle-boosting outcomes.

DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE

This highly-effectual constituent is useful in creating healthy and lean muscle mass. Taking this supplement, will for sure cut stubborn fat from the body that will boost body’s energy level, ultimately letting you gain ripped muscles. It will also make your physique a rock-solid and ripped one, in weeks only.
    I look at it this way.

Glad you are here. Lesson learned. Hang out and pick up what you need. and if you can give back to someone else in need one day, you'll be better for it. It's what this community is built on. Take what you need, and give back what you can.

You've just come to one of the most knowledgeable places on the net with people to back it up. Put on your seatbelt because you're in for a ride.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to Supplements, please help.
    By Frotsmud in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 08:41 AM
  2. Help - New to supplements
    By Dbrock1046 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7