Anyone else like the "Wet" look?

Chocolate

Awards
Perhaps because I'm a little on the lean side and not very fat, but I love the bloated, undefined look that i get when I get on creatine, test and an oral. Not to say I'm aiming to be a bloated mess, but something about just the right amount of water retention makes me feel like I look great with a snug long sleeve shirt.
In short, I love the dry look from drugs like from tren when I'm naked, and the wet, full look from aromatizing drugs like test when dressed. Anyone with me on this?

jblifts82

Awards
Thought this was a good question. I hope someone gets back to you. I like the slight wet look a bit more at under 15% bf. Was hoping people would have some before and after photos to see how a few other people look between the two.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
To an extent. I like the classic BBer physiques from the 70's which weren't exceptionally low in BF. The extremely low bf as seen in stage shredded natty's looks emaciated and stringy to me. Not a healthy or attractive physique not to mention the loss in strength that accompanies extremely low bf.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To an extent. I like the classic BBer physiques from the 70's which weren't exceptionally low in BF. The extremely low bf as seen in stage shredded natty's looks emaciated and stringy to me. Not a healthy or attractive physique not to mention the loss in strength that accompanies extremely low bf.
Totally agree with you

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Agree. Still watching those classic bodybuilders youtube videos.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seems that OP should make a run with MK-677!

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
It's all about the gainz and besides... no body cares what you look like without a shirt on except on the beach lol

JLaudio1977

Awards
I love a good wet blast!!!
I mean u can't be a slob and fire back Dbol all winter and be lazy. But if u use it to your advantage and break them plateaus then it's great.
Then in season diet as needed.
Just keep an eye on yo titties

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I love a good wet blast!!!
I mean u can't be a slob and fire back Dbol all winter and be lazy. But if u use it to your advantage and break them plateaus then it's great.
Then in season diet as needed.
Just keep an eye on yo titties
My girl likes a good wet blast too

JLaudio1977

Awards
Then bulk with Trest!!! Lol
Makes u a sex crazed deviant;)

Nousername

Awards
Ditto. My goal is to get the wet look. Might sound crazy but that's just my goal.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally i prefer a lean dry vascular look but then again i was really fat for a long time so that probably influences it....

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then bulk with Trest!!! Lol
Makes u a sex crazed deviant;)
I was a deviant before I ran IM trest, but it took my game to another level and it's had a permanent effect on my sex life \m/

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna be honest I hate it. Doing an oral only dbol back in the days still gives me the chills. I agree that old school bodybuilders like Arnold had a great body but I would personally never want to be that big. Better be huge and weigh 190 looking like 220 than weighing 220 and look like 220.