Anyone else like the "Wet" look?

1. Anyone else like the "Wet" look?

Perhaps because I'm a little on the lean side and not very fat, but I love the bloated, undefined look that i get when I get on creatine, test and an oral. Not to say I'm aiming to be a bloated mess, but something about just the right amount of water retention makes me feel like I look great with a snug long sleeve shirt.
    In short, I love the dry look from drugs like from tren when I'm naked, and the wet, full look from aromatizing drugs like test when dressed. Anyone with me on this?

2. Thought this was a good question. I hope someone gets back to you. I like the slight wet look a bit more at under 15% bf. Was hoping people would have some before and after photos to see how a few other people look between the two.
    •   

3. To an extent. I like the classic BBer physiques from the 70's which weren't exceptionally low in BF. The extremely low bf as seen in stage shredded natty's looks emaciated and stringy to me. Not a healthy or attractive physique not to mention the loss in strength that accompanies extremely low bf.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ericos_bob View Post
    To an extent. I like the classic BBer physiques from the 70's which weren't exceptionally low in BF. The extremely low bf as seen in stage shredded natty's looks emaciated and stringy to me. Not a healthy or attractive physique not to mention the loss in strength that accompanies extremely low bf.
    Totally agree with you

5. Quote Originally Posted by ericos_bob View Post
    To an extent. I like the classic BBer physiques from the 70's which weren't exceptionally low in BF. The extremely low bf as seen in stage shredded natty's looks emaciated and stringy to me. Not a healthy or attractive physique not to mention the loss in strength that accompanies extremely low bf.
    Agree. Still watching those classic bodybuilders youtube videos.
    •   

6. Bulked look is good, it's in my name

7. Seems that OP should make a run with MK-677!

8. It's all about the gainz and besides... no body cares what you look like without a shirt on except on the beach lol

9. I love a good wet blast!!!
    I mean u can't be a slob and fire back Dbol all winter and be lazy. But if u use it to your advantage and break them plateaus then it's great.
    Then in season diet as needed.
    Just keep an eye on yo titties

10. Quote Originally Posted by JLaudio1977 View Post
    I love a good wet blast!!!
    I mean u can't be a slob and fire back Dbol all winter and be lazy. But if u use it to your advantage and break them plateaus then it's great.
    Then in season diet as needed.
    Just keep an eye on yo titties
    My girl likes a good wet blast too

11. Then bulk with Trest!!! Lol
    Makes u a sex crazed deviant
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 05:47 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 07:55 AM
  3. Would anyone else like a live chat?
    By Joshua86 in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 09:00 PM
  4. Anyone else like nitrobolic?
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 09:40 PM
  5. Anyone else see the new Alri site/product?
    By dertynasty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2005, 02:46 PM