Bulking Diet feedback

1. Bulking Diet feedback

Okay so before I start my second cycle I want to make sure I have the diet part down so any feedback is appreciated

Stats:

Age - 21
    Height - 5'10"
    Weight - 160 before cycle 180 after cycle, currently on pct and looks like I'll be able to keep most of my gains current weight is at 174 third week of pct
    Bf % - around 6-7
    Cycle was very mild 500mg/w Test Cyp for 8 weeks pct is clomid at 50/50/50/50

Here's my current diet:

Meal 1 - 1 cup milk
    1 cup egg whites
    1 cup oats
    2 tbsps natty peanut butter
    1 tbsp honey
    1/2 scoop whey

Meal 2 - 1 can tuna
    2 slices whole wheat toast
    1 tbsp light mayo
    1 cup Greek yogurt

Meal 3 pre workout - 2 eggs 3 egg whites
    1/2 cup oats
    1 cup almond milk
    2 slices whole wheat toast

Meal 4 - repeat meal 1 but with almond milk

Meal 5 - 2oz brown rice
    5oz lean ground beef
    Small salad

Meal 6 - 1 cup milk
    1/2 cup cottage cheese
    1/2 scoop protein powder

TOTAL: 3500 calories

260g protein/350g carbs/100g fat

I also attached a couple pics of my current shape I just came off a show
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. I mean you look like you have some idea what you're doing so I think you're gonna be fine. It's hard to say how much you personally burn but I am your weight and I feel like 3500 kcal is a bit much and I like to stay at about 3000 if I don't do cardio like running etc
    •   

3. Look killer bro! What are your goals from here?

4. If you just came off your show lower your fats, your insulin sensitivity is through the roof!

You asked a loaded questions. How much cardio were you doing? What were macros like leading into the show? What is your body type?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    If you just came off your show lower your fats, your insulin sensitivity is through the roof!

You asked a loaded questions. How much cardio were you doing? What were macros like leading into the show? What is your body type?
    My show was July 8th I've been slowly adding calories in don't worry I didn't just jump on this diet. I have a very fast metabolism I stepped on stage at 170 and I'm at 174 now and on third week of pct. I was on a carb cycle leading into the show 5 low carb days and 2 high carb days. Cardio was six times a week 5 HIIT days and one steady hour of cardio. I'm an ectomorph
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JahCure View Post
    Look killer bro! What are your goals from here?
    The goal is to bulk to at least 195 gonna try to push 200 though have to start looking into what I should do for my second cycle want to make sure my diet is on point

7. Quote Originally Posted by IronRipper View Post
    My show was July 8th I've been slowly adding calories in don't worry I didn't just jump on this diet. I have a very fast metabolism I stepped on stage at 170 and I'm at 174 now and on third week of pct. I was on a carb cycle leading into the show 5 low carb days and 2 high carb days. Cardio was six times a week 5 HIIT days and one steady hour of cardio. I'm an ectomorph
    Ok so how much cardio? How many carbs? If you're an ectomorph you should still probably lower fat and up carbs

8. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Ok so how much cardio? How many carbs? If you're an ectomorph you should still probably lower fat and up carbs
    I wrote how much cardio I did. Don't remember exactly but on my low carb days I was at around 100 grams of carbs

9. Quote Originally Posted by IronRipper View Post
    I wrote how much cardio I did. Don't remember exactly but on my low carb days I was at around 100 grams of carbs
    No, you put days down. I've done cardio 7 days a week for like 2 years but it's varied from 15min to 45min and varied from steady state to HIIT on the elliptical

10. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    No, you put days down. I've done cardio 7 days a week for like 2 years but it's varied from 15min to 45min and varied from steady state to HIIT on the elliptical
    My HIIT cardio days were 30 minutes on stair master 1 hour of biking on my steady day.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulking diet critique (YellowJacket??)
    By Blazer88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 11:51 AM
  2. My Ultimate Bulk Diet! Help/feedback!!!
    By zmils24 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 11:35 PM
  3. Need feedback on lean bulk diet :)
    By z06 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 06:48 PM
  4. Bulking Diet
    By wu36 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 04:59 PM
  5. Tx's bulking diet !