Some natty stack advice needed for lean gains.

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
Hey guys..

lost around 22lb since mid jan with a mix of calory deficit and ignit3/supershred/oxymax etc..

I'm on holiday in around 11 weeks time so want to put some lean muscle back on before then but need some advice if you guys can help.

Got a batch of supps from a nutri-v special so this is the outline plan of attack.

I'm already usng creatine mono, bela alinine and amino acids + taurine and hmb.

week 1 start (for 8 weeks):
alphamax xt
Ep1c unleashed (OL)
dermastrength unleashed (1 pump) (OL)
EPG LaxoZome Max 100 mg tabs(1 per day) (EPG)
DAA )usp labs)

week 3 (for 8 weeks):
nolvadren XT (man supps)

week 7-10: (to cut some of the gained fat )
either
oxymax xt / supershred / sup3r 7
or
ignit3 / supershred / forsklean / sup3r 7

I'm not sure wether it may be better to move alphamax etc to week 3 so would be:

week 1
nolvadren XT (man supps)
DAA

week 3 start (for 8 weeks):
alphamax xt
Ep1c unleashed (OL)
dermastrength unleashed (1 pump) (OL)
EPG LaxoZome Max 100 mg tabs (1 per day) (EPG)

I'll be training 4 days a week
1 - bicepts and shoulder
2 - chest / tricepts
3 - legs and abs
4 - back

Not sure if this is the best way to try and get the best lean gains though.

Any thoughts woudl be appreciated.

Thx in advance

Steve

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
It kinda looks messed up what your writing dude.

But what i can gather from the skirmizz :D

It looks legit.! If i were you i would look at logs here on AM on the different supplements. Some of the supps can be enhanced wif you couple it with another.
Can see your a fan of Laxogenin if you Add some more PA i would shine from what ive read.

And the fat burning side of it yiu could maybe spred it out so the products overlap. You could run it all ? That would be sick..There are great logs on all of the products.

On Predatornutrition they have a product called Adamantine.. I used it with great strenght increase! And you would still keep it natty

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
It kinda looks messed up what your writing dude.

But what i can gather from the skirmizz :D

It looks legit.! If i were you i would look at logs here on AM on the different supplements. Some of the supps can be enhanced wif you couple it with another.
Can see your a fan of Laxogenin if you Add some more PA i would shine from what ive read.

And the fat burning side of it yiu could maybe spred it out so the products overlap. You could run it all ? That would be sick..There are great logs on all of the products.

On Predatornutrition they have a product called Adamantine.. I used it with great strenght increase! And you would still keep it natty
sorry if it's a bit mixed up... i've basically got a stash of supps i bought earlier in the year on specials... want to use them to build some muscle back on after a cal deficit which i lost around 22 lbs before my holidays in 11 weeks time.

Wanted some advice to the best way to use / stack them ie. I know laxo works well with epicatechin etc.. but not sure if I should be running with alphamax xt (used it standalone and works wellf or me) or run alphamax or laxo at end of 10 weeks with a fat burner like oxy max etc..

Adamantine looks good but with the laxo and epicat i've already got I'd rather use those (i'll grab some adamantine though for another run).

Last edited:
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
sorry if it's a bit mixed up... i've basically got a stash of supps i bought earlier in the year on specials... want to use them to build some muscle back on after a cal deficit which i lost around 22 lbs before my holidays in 11 weeks time.

Wanted some advice to the best way to use / stack them ie. I know laxo works well with epicatechin etc.. but not sure if I should be running with alphamax xt (used it standalone and works wellf or me) or run alphamax or laxo at end of 10 weeks with a fat burner like oxy max etc..

Adamantine looks good but with the laxo and epicat i've already got I'd rather use those (i'll grab some adamantine though for another run).
A commen "side effect" is sinus problems.. They do go away .. But at first i was like WTF! :D

You could use the Alpha Max to bridge in to secound run ?

Look at PN maybe there is a discount code..Or just ask Prednutrition.

I would maybe use a products like ALCAR a non stimulant for boosting your fatburning,.And R-ala

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Wanted some advice to the best way to use / stack them ie. I know laxo works well with epicatechin etc.. but not sure if I should be running with alphamax xt (used it standalone and works wellf or me) or run alphamax or laxo at end of 10 weeks with a fat burner like oxy max etc.
You've got quite the stash of products! And congrats on your progress so far, 22 pounds awesome.

Epicatechin stacks well with Alphamax XT, there have been a few loggers/users that have reported good feedback on AM. I've personally never stacked them, but they are both solid products.

I would go with your first idea - start off the 11 weeks with Alphamax XT and epicatechin, and add in a thermogenic like Oxymax XT at the 7 or 8 week mark. Just be mindful of the overlap of foskolin if you plan to stack Alphamax XT and Oxymax XT - some users experience GI distress with higher doses of forskolin

ZedzGod

ZedzGod

Awards
If your supplements cost more than your food, you need to seriously rethink your approach.....lean gains.....lean gains=lean protein. Egg whites/turkey breast, bison, venison. I'm also going to guess you neglect the big 3 exercises for mass building. 1)bench2)squat3)deadlift. If you really smash your legs consistently, you will grow. I also like to add one more exercise to the big 3, my personal favorite "clean & Jerk " there is no better lifting movement that recruits more muscles at once, CNS response and not to mention NATURAL hormonal response. Conclusion, eat better and lift right, you'll steadily grow until you hit your genetic max