Legal steroids

amcg93

Awards
What is the best legal steroid on the market? I am trying to bulk up and want a boost.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Steriods are not legal. Perhaps you're looking for a natural anabolic product?

JayMFmiles

Awards
Sarms are a good place to start your research. I assume you're looking for something a little more potent than a natty test booster correct?

amcg93

Awards
Right now I am currently just taking a test booster from force factor I got from gnc. I'm 5'9 195 23yo

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How old are you and how many tears training?
Stats? Height weight?

amcg93

Awards
I'm 23 I've been training off and on for about 5 years but I have gotten real serious about it for the last 1 1/2. I train 4-5 days a week. I'm 5'9 and I bounce around between 195 200

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
I'm 23 I've been training off and on for about 5 years but I have gotten real serious about it for the last 1 1/2. I train 4-5 days a week. I'm 5'9 and I bounce around between 195 200
A 1/4 andro cycle would be a great place to start. Sarms are also pretty effective from what I've read but a little harder to come by these days

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are your testosterone levels? Do you have a recent blood test? If your testosterone is on par with most your age, the test booster was a waste of money. Need more information.

Better diet and programming would be the most likely candidates to adjust for better results, and then talking supplementation. There are many extras one can add into the mixture, aside from what has been mentioned.

(Current Body Fat %?) If you want to bulk up, eat more food! I know it sounds cheeky, but I'm serious. Eat at least 500 calories above maintenance. That is calculated by your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure in calories).

https://tdeecalculator.net

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
What are your testosterone levels? Do you have a recent blood test? If your testosterone is on par with most your age, the test booster was a waste of money. Need more information.

Better diet and programming would be the most likely candidates to adjust for better results, and then talking supplementation. There are many extras one can add into the mixture, aside from what has been mentioned.

(Current Body Fat %?) If you want to bulk up, eat more food! I know it sounds cheeky, but I'm serious. Eat at least 500 calories above maintenance. That is calculated by your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure in calories).

https://tdeecalculator.net
And you MUST SQUAT AND DEADLIFT big boy weights. If you do those two plus eat BIG, you will GROW!

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
23 y.o and only been seriously training for a year? Keep eating and lifting big. Don't mess with anabolics yet, you're still getting noob gains.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
If you want some natty products that will help you out try XGels, Laxogenin, or something like that. I wouldn't worry about the Andros, or Sarms yet

bristolbuild

Awards
Careful with the andros and sarms, all that "liver safe" is BS. That stuff will fck with your liver and drop your natural test to nada. Just did a long cycle with blood tests, better off using the real stuff, it's safer

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Get your vitamin D level tested. I supplement 5,000 iu per day and keep my D level in the upper range. This increased my total testosterone.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, you are 23. Test boosters aren't going to do anything unless you have a low testosterone condition. In that case, see an endo. SNS X-Gels would be a nice helper along with getting both training and diet on point. I wouldn't mess with anabolics until AT LEAST after the age of 25. By then, you'll have been training 3 years and close to your genetic potential.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Get your vitamin D level tested. I supplement 5,000 iu per day and keep my D level in the upper range. This increased my total testosterone.
This and Vitamin K. Vitamin K2 MK4 has been shown to boost test in one study. Even if it was an outlier, Vitamin K needs to be balanced with Vitamin D.

Vitamin D increases calcium absorption and Vitamin K makes sure it gets where it should go bones and teeth etc... instead of soft tissue like tendons, ligaments and arteries.

Another benefit is gum health. I noticed was After taking D and K2 MK4 for about 2 months, my gums turned from a pale red to very pink color.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
This and Vitamin K. Vitamin K2 MK4 has been shown to boost test in one study. Even if it was an outlier, Vitamin K needs to be balanced with Vitamin D.

Vitamin D increases calcium absorption and Vitamin K makes sure it gets where it should go bones and teeth etc... instead of soft tissue like tendons, ligaments and arteries.

Another benefit is gum health. I noticed was After taking D and K2 MK4 for about 2 months, my gums turned from a pale red to very pink color.
Good info, I have never used fractionated vitamins before (only standard process nutrients from foods).

Do you have any suggestion on brands of vitamins D and K you prefer?

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
I use Thorne brand, which is sort of expensive. But the dosages are super high of the daily value - like 250%.

Initially I took them every day with the largest meal of the day (to increase absorption) then I started every other day and now just take them every few days.

I believe the body stores fat soluble vitamins like a reservoir, if you are deficient you should supplement more then back off once "the well is full."

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I use Thorne brand, which is sort of expensive. But the dosages are super high of the daily value - like 250%.

Initially I took them every day with the largest meal of the day (to increase absorption) then I started every other day and now just take them every few days.

I believe the body stores fat soluble vitamins like a reservoir, if you are deficient you should supplement more then back off once "the well is full."
Excellent, thank you for the info. I'll be adding these to my protocols.