Msten.sd cycle help

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
30mg/ml msten going to be taking 15mg to start with 10mg sd. Also would like to know if noslabs is legit, also not starting the cycle until I figure out everything i need to know. Feel free to put past experiences and any other advice highly appreciated

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
30mg/ml msten going to be taking 15mg to start with 10mg sd. Also would like to know if noslabs is legit, also not starting the cycle until I figure out everything i need to know. Feel free to put past experiences and any other advice highly appreciated
M sten with sd togheter? Are you crazy bro?

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Haven't seen any logs or anything. So I thought it would be a potent combo. Why would it be crazy though??
Both pretty damn harsh on the liver and organs I wouldn't stack them. SD or M-STEN IMO. Take a complete cycle support and please grab a bottle of TUDCA while on! Please do your researches before taking anything anabolic. A serm on pct is a must for both of these compounds and I suggest you to take a test base or you will be lethargic as **** while on. Don't go over 4 weeks on both of these compounds ( sd especially ). That been said train hard and eat BIG and enjoy your run

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Both pretty damn harsh on the liver and organs I wouldn't stack them. SD or M-STEN IMO. Take a complete cycle support and please grab a bottle of TUDCA while on! Please do your researches before taking anything anabolic. A serm on pct is a must for both of these compounds and I suggest you to take a test base or you will be lethargic as **** while on. Don't go over 4 weeks on both of these compounds ( sd especially ). That been said train hard and eat BIG and enjoy your run
Thanks, got tudca right here. Still need a couple other things, but until then I'll keep doing research before I start.
So hard to find a serm these days

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Don't stack. Do you have previous experience with msten? If not, use 1/4 ml twice a day for the first week to get a feel for it. If everything is ok, do .33 ml twice a day for 3-4 more weeks. That will give you 20mg per day, which is a standard dose for msten. Take TUDCA, eat well, get enough sleep, lift hard and you will see results. SERM after the cycle for 4-5 weeks. Don't run this without a proper PCT, msten is no joke.

Leave superdrol for later.

Finally, yes, NOS is legit.

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Don't stack. Do you have previous experience with msten? If not, use 1/4 ml twice a day for the first week to get a feel for it. If everything is ok, do .33 ml twice a day for 3-4 more weeks. That will give you 20mg per day, which is a standard dose for msten. Take TUDCA, eat well, get enough sleep, lift hard and you will see results. SERM after the cycle for 4-5 weeks. Don't run this without a proper PCT, msten is no joke.

Leave superdrol for later.

Finally, yes, NOS is legit.
Hell yeah, thanks bro! I found some proper pct also. So I'm just rounding up my last vitamins then I'll be in there like swim wear!!