Msten.sd cycle help

1. Msten.sd cycle help

30mg/ml msten going to be taking 15mg to start with 10mg sd. Also would like to know if noslabs is legit, also not starting the cycle until I figure out everything i need to know. Feel free to put past experiences and any other advice highly appreciated

2. Quote Originally Posted by Lukewarmth94 View Post
    30mg/ml msten going to be taking 15mg to start with 10mg sd. Also would like to know if noslabs is legit, also not starting the cycle until I figure out everything i need to know. Feel free to put past experiences and any other advice highly appreciated
    M sten with sd togheter? Are you crazy bro?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Lucianooo View Post
    M sten with sd togheter? Are you crazy bro?
    Haven't seen any logs or anything. So I thought it would be a potent combo. Why would it be crazy though??

4. Quote Originally Posted by Lukewarmth94 View Post
    Haven't seen any logs or anything. So I thought it would be a potent combo. Why would it be crazy though??
    Both pretty damn harsh on the liver and organs I wouldn't stack them. SD or M-STEN IMO. Take a complete cycle support and please grab a bottle of TUDCA while on! Please do your researches before taking anything anabolic. A serm on pct is a must for both of these compounds and I suggest you to take a test base or you will be lethargic as **** while on. Don't go over 4 weeks on both of these compounds ( sd especially ). That been said train hard and eat BIG and enjoy your run

5. Quote Originally Posted by Lucianooo View Post
    Both pretty damn harsh on the liver and organs I wouldn't stack them. SD or M-STEN IMO. Take a complete cycle support and please grab a bottle of TUDCA while on! Please do your researches before taking anything anabolic. A serm on pct is a must for both of these compounds and I suggest you to take a test base or you will be lethargic as **** while on. Don't go over 4 weeks on both of these compounds ( sd especially ). That been said train hard and eat BIG and enjoy your run
    Thanks, got tudca right here. Still need a couple other things, but until then I'll keep doing research before I start.
    So hard to find a serm these days
    •   

6. Don't stack. Do you have previous experience with msten? If not, use 1/4 ml twice a day for the first week to get a feel for it. If everything is ok, do .33 ml twice a day for 3-4 more weeks. That will give you 20mg per day, which is a standard dose for msten. Take TUDCA, eat well, get enough sleep, lift hard and you will see results. SERM after the cycle for 4-5 weeks. Don't run this without a proper PCT, msten is no joke.

Leave superdrol for later.

Finally, yes, NOS is legit.

7. Quote Originally Posted by gagandugan View Post
    Don't stack. Do you have previous experience with msten? If not, use 1/4 ml twice a day for the first week to get a feel for it. If everything is ok, do .33 ml twice a day for 3-4 more weeks. That will give you 20mg per day, which is a standard dose for msten. Take TUDCA, eat well, get enough sleep, lift hard and you will see results. SERM after the cycle for 4-5 weeks. Don't run this without a proper PCT, msten is no joke.

Leave superdrol for later.

Finally, yes, NOS is legit.
    Hell yeah, thanks bro! I found some proper pct also. So I'm just rounding up my last vitamins then I'll be in there like swim wear!!

8. If you decide to write a log, tag me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD cycle HELP
    By MadmanMike in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 11:25 PM
  2. SD Cycle Help, add Ergo?
    By P205 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2006, 11:42 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2005, 07:21 AM