HELP WITH DIET

  1. HELP WITH DIET


    Needing help on a diet
    Are biscuits and gravy a sufficient meal??
    Also should I continue without the sweets, or throw them in every now and then??
    Feel free to post your diet plan here. Have never bulked before


  2. I love biscuits and gravy with some Owens sausage and eggs but wouldn't recommend it every day. I usually hit my fat macros with breakfast.

    I try to avoid sweets because they are calorie dense but not filling at all
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    I love biscuits and gravy with some Owens sausage and eggs but wouldn't recommend it every day. I usually hit my fat macros with breakfast.

    I try to avoid sweets because they are calorie dense but not filling at all
    Alright, I'm trying to get a full scale diet going. Harder than it looks lol I'm 167 lbs with about 22% body fat. I strictly just lift weights. I am also about to join a boxing league

  4. Hey Luke..

    There's nothing wrong with biscuits/gravy as long as it fits your daily macro-nutrient intake. Personally, I choose to limit my "sweets" intake (though, many people interpret the term "sweets" differently) as it triggers my facial/back acne. For example, I usually have 2-3 sweets a week.. such as ice-cream after training legs, or a nice dessert if I go out to dinner with friends/family.

    In regards to calculating your daily macro-nutrient (macros) intake, there are several calculators available on the web for this. A simple Google search should suffice. Personally, I use the IIFYM TDEE calculator, as it seems to be fairly accurate. Depending on your body type, your macros will vary. You should experiment and see what works best for you. I am a mesomorph and try to hit 40/35/25 (protein, carbs, fats) while bulking.

    I don't have a strict day-to-day diet plan, as I believe in flexible dieting, so I can't help you there. Hopefully someone else here can shoot one your way. Oh, and download a calorie counter app on your phone (such as MyFitnessPal) if you want to track calories.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by WawaCoffee View Post
    Hey Luke..

    There's nothing wrong with biscuits/gravy as long as it fits your daily macro-nutrient intake. Personally, I choose to limit my "sweets" intake (though, many people interpret the term "sweets" differently) as it triggers my facial/back acne. For example, I usually have 2-3 sweets a week.. such as ice-cream after training legs, or a nice dessert if I go out to dinner with friends/family.

    In regards to calculating your daily macro-nutrient (macros) intake, there are several calculators available on the web for this. A simple Google search should suffice. Personally, I use the IIFYM TDEE calculator, as it seems to be fairly accurate. Depending on your body type, your macros will vary. You should experiment and see what works best for you. I am a mesomorph and try to hit 40/35/25 (protein, carbs, fats) while bulking.

    I don't have a strict day-to-day diet plan, as I believe in flexible dieting, so I can't help you there. Hopefully someone else here can shoot one your way. Oh, and download a calorie counter app on your phone (such as MyFitnessPal) if you want to track calories.
    Thank you, I'm downloading those apps as soon as I get Wi-Fi. I believe in flexible dieting instead of force feeding myself, but I'm still gonna do whatever it takes to make my diet spot on after cycle. Also I've heard of throwing more fats in a diet instead of carbs.
    Opinions??
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Lukewarmth94 View Post
    Also I've heard of throwing more fats in a diet instead of carbs.
    Opinions??
    I would experiment with both and see what works best for you. Every body is different.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by WawaCoffee View Post
    I would experiment with both and see what works best for you. Every body is different.
    True that. Thanks
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 08:40 PM
  2. Need some help with diet from the bros (WO shake cals)
    By Kristopher in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-14-2005, 10:25 PM
  3. Need help with diet
    By Chemist63 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2005, 02:38 AM
  4. Help with diet
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 07:18 PM
  5. Help with diet!!!
    By Tatt2d in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2004, 05:55 PM
Log in
Log in