Help on Cycle please

rIppedme7

rIppedme7

Awards
Hi guys,<br />
<br />
I have ran 3 cycles of beastdrol back in 2011 and 2012. I had good support while on and a good <br />
PCT. My results were excellent. This time my goals are a little different and I am choosing to run <br />
Katanadrol. While I consider my experience with pros intermediate, I do not have any experience <br />
with Katanadrol and I want to know if this cycle set up is good or if I should consider adding more support/tweaking?<br />
<br />
I am 5' 10", 167LBS, 34YRS<br />
<br />
On Cycle... weeks 1-4<br />
Katanadrol v3- 4 pills a day<br />
Forged Liver Support- 1 pill twice a day<br />
Ketoburn- 1 pill a day<br />
Forma Stanzol- 2 pumps twice a day<br />
<br />
weeks 3-6 adding Test Infusion 3 pills twice a day<br />
<br />
PCT... weeks 4-8<br />
Power chews D-Test- 4 tabs a day<br />
Forma Stanzol- 2 pumps twice a day<br />
Forged Post cycle- 2 pills once a day<br />
<br />
Multivitamin, Fish oil, Protein shakes and a clean diet daily through out the entire cycle and after<br />
<br />
I also have Forged Methyl EAA. Recommended dose is 4 pills a day. Should I add that on cycle or PCT?<br />
Should I up the dosage on the Forged Post Cycle from 2 a day to 4 a day? Lastly, im considering running Beast with this cycle. If I do how do I combat shutdown? Last time I ean it HCGen did not work, any alternatives? <br />
<br />
Thanks a lot for you help!

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, but I genuinely thinking you are wasting your money

rIppedme7

rIppedme7

Awards
Sorry, but I genuinely thinking you are wasting your money
I see that the formulas have changed since my last run & due to the last ban. IYO what part is a waste of money? All of it, some of it?

BTW, After doing much more research ive decided to go with products from olympus labs.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
All of it. From the choice of products to the stack itself to the product schedule.

Eldthursar

Eldthursar

Awards
I'm having a hard time just working through your post format.

My first question would be have you spent your money on all of this already? You've got a lot of extra stuff in there I wouldn't ever waste time on. Get a good steroid (which most "PHs" are these days) Run it at a good dose, take a standard and well known SERM if you want to come off, then profit. Keep it simple.

rIppedme7

rIppedme7

Awards
I'm having a hard time just working through your post format.

My first question would be have you spent your money on all of this already? You've got a lot of extra stuff in there I wouldn't ever waste time on. Get a good steroid (which most "PHs" are these days) Run it at a good dose, take a standard and well known SERM if you want to come off, then profit. Keep it simple.
No I went with ep1c, andro from olympus labs. On the other stuff I was researching at the time trying to figure what was good nowadays since my last run was in 2012 with sdrol. Im about to start work ,i can post my current cycle and pct later

Eldthursar

Eldthursar

Awards
I'm having a hard time finding the active ingredients in those. I don't know if there's any decent compounds in them bud. Certainly not anything thats going to hold a candle to sdrol.

rIppedme7

rIppedme7

Awards
My bad not ep1c. Its sup3r-epi-elite and sup3r-4

3b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one
&
4 androstene-3b-ol 17-one
A nice synergistic combo I think. But ill put up tonite and you can tell me your opinion

rIppedme7

rIppedme7

Awards
Eldthursar
I did start a new thread with this info in the anabolics forum but here it is anyways.

I 34. 5'10". 160lbs.
Ran 3 beastdrol cycles a few years ago Successfully but did have lethargy.

My cycle is

Katandrol v3 3caps a day spread out morning afternoon and night for 4wks

sup3r-4 220/220/220/220 spread out morning and night

sup3r epi elite 750/750/750/750 spread out morning afternoon and night

Until K1ingsblood by OlymLabUk arrives, Test infusion by Premium Powders, 6caps a day

I jump started the cycle with kata solo for the first week. At the start of week two I added the sup3r epi elite.
As of two days ago, week 3, I added the sup3r-4. The kata will run out before my last weeks are through with
the epi and andro and then I will be on only those two compounds with the testbooster.

For on cycle support I am using Arm1care-pro by OlymLabs and Forged liver support by Transform. I am waiting on K1ngsgaurd from OlymLabs. Forged Joint Repair. I am also using my normal multivitas, omegas, fish oil, glutamine, glucosamine, amnios acids, protein, and good diet etc.

Post cycle will be Forma-Stanzol 2 pumps twice a day
Forged Post Cycle by Transform two caps a day
K1ngsBlood as directed
Sup3r PCT as directed

Suggestions? Add, Takeaway?

Sides so far... Bad lethargy