BPS: Epidrone vs SNS X-Gels

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about running either X-Gels or Epidrone looking to a do a winter bulk. Out of the members who have taken either one or both, which one is better for adding size or just overall muscle fullness ?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't speak for Epidrone, but I love me some X-Gels!! Everything I've read about Epidrone sounds good though.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Ran X-gels for the first time recently and was really impressed.

No experience with Epidrone though.

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
Ran X-gels for the first time recently and was really impressed.

No experience with Epidrone though.

What size results did you guys see on X-gels anything noticeable?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I cant speak for X-gels, but Epidrone is nice! Make sure you run for 8 weeks if you grab some.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
My experience with X-gels: Extreme pumps and muscle fullness that was constant. (the fullness crept up until about week 2-3 and then was just all day, everyday until about 2 weeks after I stopped taking. Never experienced anything like it, although I have yet to step out of the natty realm).

Also slight spike in strength & endurance. Never did feel the excess DOMS or any joint pain some experience (and I stopped all joint support on the run)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback on XGELS! Real results from members!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ran both. I actually enjoy both equally. They will both give similar results, if all other variables are the same. If you are known to have joint pain, I would go with Epidrone over Ara. It is not a big issue, but pre-existing joint pain may be exacerbated with ArA. Or, if you already have a hard time recovery or get sore easily, I may avoid it, especially at high dosage. With that in mind though, some people do not experience extra DOMS with ArA.

This is what I would do. I would run both, separately, to see how you like each one. Instead of running Epidrone though, I would look for a product that is just (-)Epi. It will be cheaper and you can see how it works for you. If you like how the ingredient alone works, Epidrone will be great for you. Try to keep all the variables similar though. Remember, what works for one may not work for you, which is why I suggest using both and seeing what you enjoy more. That will then lead to stacking options.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have ran both. I actually enjoy both equally. They will both give similar results, if all other variables are the same. If you are known to have joint pain, I would go with Epidrone over Ara. It is not a big issue, but pre-existing joint pain may be exacerbated with ArA. Or, if you already have a hard time recovery or get sore easily, I may avoid it, especially at high dosage. With that in mind though, some people do not experience extra DOMS with ArA.

This is what I would do. I would run both, separately, to see how you like each one. Instead of running Epidrone though, I would look for a product that is just (-)Epi. It will be cheaper and you can see how it works for you. If you like how the ingredient alone works, Epidrone will be great for you. Try to keep all the variables similar though. Remember, what works for one may not work for you, which is why I suggest using both and seeing what you enjoy more. That will then lead to stacking options.
My exact thoughts. I've ran both as well. I ran epidrone for 8 weeks. I really enjoyed it. I started seeing body comp and strength changed around week 4. If you want something that offers "results" quicker, take X gels. Like Ant said, try one first then take the other product after or a later date in the future. When I do this, I like to log it on my phone or pen/paper so I can look back and remember what I liked or didn't like about it as well as my overall experience with the product. If it was me, I would go with ArA for the simple reason that it can be stacked with many products (maybe one that you have used already and enjoyed) and therefor can take together.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
My experience with X-gels: Extreme pumps and muscle fullness that was constant. (the fullness crept up until about week 2-3 and then was just all day, everyday until about 2 weeks after I stopped taking. Never experienced anything like it, although I have yet to step out of the natty realm).

Also slight spike in strength & endurance. Never did feel the excess DOMS or any joint pain some experience (and I stopped all joint support on the run)
What was your X gels dose daily? I also don't feel doms I'm about 10 workouts in. And I don't feel pumps either.

Taking 1g pre workout

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I was dosing 6-8 pre/per workout. So whats that, 1.5-2 gs I believe?

I would say try bumping up the dosage. I'm not sure if weight plays a role, but I'm 240, so I usually role with higher doses on just about everything.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was your X gels dose daily? I also don't feel doms I'm about 10 workouts in. And I don't feel pumps either.

Taking 1g pre workout
I started at 4 pre, and bumped it up to 6 after the first week. I'm surprised you're not getting a pump. What else are you taking?

Deleted member 238667

Any specials on X-Factor or X-Gels running right now?