Preworkout[emoji1377]

Allenfitz

Allenfitz

Banned
Awards
Whats the thoughts on preworkouts? Always make my stomatch hurt at the gym i dont know why i just take one scoop after i eat my breakfest then 30min till my training?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What pre are you taking? Is your current goal to bulk? Just not sure why you chose this location for this thread :)

Allenfitz

Allenfitz

Banned
Awards
Im bulking. & didnt mean to just getting some ideas about it. And C4 & ION

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How soon after breakfast?

Allenfitz

Allenfitz

Banned
Awards
Like right after cause thats when i head to gym

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It could just be stimulants that don't sit well with you. Do you normally consume caffeine? There are some good non stim options out there that can help. If your self motivated and don't need the stims I would stay away as long as you can. It's a rough habit to kick ;) lol. Come to think of it... haven't kicked it in about 10 years.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would try to give yourself a little time between eating and taking your pre. I had C4 upset my stomach a few times when I used it in the past as well, so you might also want to try another brand of preworkout. Stimulants are most likely the cause for the upset stomach, so as Afi140 suggested, you might also want to look for a non-stim preworkout as another option.

There are a lot of great non-stim options available for preworkouts. High Volume, Hemavo2, and VasoMax are all great options for non-stim preworkouts.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed with the guys above, eating right before a workout prob isn't the best idea either. I'd wait at least an hour unless it's just a shake.

Also, c4 has def given me some rough days so that could be it. There's millions of other options or you could even make your own to test out which ingredients bug your gut

For a comprehensive: Sparta nutrition kraken or conquer unleashed for heavier, Sns focus xt for lighter

For bulk ingredients, SNS Agmatine xt, caffeine, noopept xt, yohimbine 2.5, etc.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
C4 has a ridiculous amount of dye and is highly sweetened. That also might be affecting your stomach. Just try another pwo.

Like others said food right before working out might be at play. You could try taking your pwo 45 min before your workout, wait 10-15 minutes then have a shake and some fruit. If you've got a blender, chocolate protein powder with a banana is awesome. Or a handful of raisins is convenient. Or just wake up earlier and have your big breakfast.

Hopefully it's not the stims :)

Let us know if something works.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
I agree

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would train fasted if you cannot give yourself a good hour to hour and a half to digest prior to the pre workout. This is what works for me and the pre workout tends to hit me better the more empty my stomach is.

I would consume amino acids with your pre workout. If training fasted sounds tough, maybe a higher stim option for those days will suit you well. HyperMax XT would fit that bill with 320 mg of caffeine and eria jarnesis extract which is a great mood enhancer and really helps increase focus. hat should definitely help until you get used to training fasted. You wouldn't need to worry about pumps with the ingredients in it as well.

If you're looking for a lower stim option, there are great choices out there, but I would then suggest supplementing with PowerMax XT. You would get your full dose of creatine, tmg to help with performance and body compostion, amento to aid in workout performance and finally taurine and glycerol to aid in a pump which some find difficult fasted.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would train fasted if you cannot give yourself a good hour to hour and a half to digest prior to the pre workout. This is what works for me and the pre workout tends to hit me better the more empty my stomach is.

I would consume amino acids with your pre workout. If training fasted sounds tough, maybe a higher stim option for those days will suit you well. HyperMax XT would fit that bill with 320 mg of caffeine and eria jarnesis extract which is a great mood enhancer and really helps increase focus. hat should definitely help until you get used to training fasted. You wouldn't need to worry about pumps with the ingredients in it as well.

If you're looking for a lower stim option, there are great choices out there, but I would then suggest supplementing with PowerMax XT. You would get your full dose of creatine, tmg to help with performance and body compostion, amento to aid in workout performance and finally taurine and glycerol to aid in a pump which some find difficult fasted.
Good option here too. I would add to eat a sizable bedtime snack the night before - sucks thinking about food your whole workout. I actually do this a lot now with my schedule.

rajeev2liz

Awards
The best preworkout hands down is nitro surge by Jacked Factory. Clean ,easy one stomach, no after jitters, that stuff will have you slinging plates.

bigmacdaddy18

bigmacdaddy18

Awards
I take my pre-workout a little different. I train on an empty stomach at 6AM. I mix on scoop in 32 ounces of water and sip during my warmup. It is then about half gone and I drink the rest during my workout. Never tired, have great pumps and never any stomach aches. I use F.E.A.R. From Clinical Sports Labs.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How are you with creatine? Creatine gives me bad stomach cramps no matter how much I hydrate

I know C4 has about a gram or so but not sure about ION.....