Been running a seem stack...feel fat

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Well been trying to eat a lot of protein and bulk gain size..I have gained good size I feel but in also have packed on some weight in the mid section enough it shows in my shirts.... I know the initial reaction is cut back on calories but the other side is I have to eat big to get big .... So am I over thinking it and it's just a thing that happens and I should wait to drop body fat after the holidays and my pct are over ...or is there something I should be doing
Sarm* stack

Last edited:
blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can you tell us what you are taking and what your diet/ exercise routine is like?

In a "bulk" cycle it is common to gain size in the midsection. But if you are eating properly and working your core hard it will be easy for that size to come off and show what's underneath. There are several people on here who have ran a bulk and gained significant size in their midsection only to shed it off later.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Awesome thank you... Yeah that's alibi was wanting to know a little piece of mind

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you using LGD, Osta or what exactly. How many calories do you think you are intaking?

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
It's critical mass by bio warfare ... I will list the info when I get home ....and probably around 3000 to 3500 .. I had a little body fat already ... I am just being picky I think

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Curious, when do yo take it?

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Twice a day morning and night ...I just finished it last night. So I am done won't run anything until February

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Twice a day morning and night ...I just finished it last night. So I am done won't run anything until February
What are you doing for pct? Did you take cycle support?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Took a all in one ...
? Still didn't answer? What support did you take. Just curious. Can help provide information about it for your future cycles. Like you may need to take something else when you run test e. Are you planning on just recycle for pct?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So you are not taking Nolva, Clomid or anything of the like.....SMH

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I am researching a test500 run now with Clomid at the end for the future

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Lol

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The ones dont seem harsh enough are generally the ones that have issues. You prob spent 50-100 on the products...why not cover bases, drop another 25-30 for Nolva/clomid.....it's like playing russian roulette with your hormones