Roid gut

Kingmanu23

Awards
Hi guys i have completed my first cycle of dzine. Went pretty well with minimal sides. I have gotten bigger and put on 6kg of weight though i have also developed a roid gut. i will be starting pct now but i want to know the best way to maintain the gains while cutting the gut?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Those damn roids making everyone fat... lol you're misled. Steroids don't cause guts. Food does. Eat clean, train hard, cut the gut and keep it away once it's gone, no more dirty bulking because that's what causes it.

In any case, things like barbell complexes (instead of straight up cardio) will help trim fat while keeping size.

TonyKush

TonyKush

Awards
Look to eat cleaner. The gut people get from using is called HGH. Human Growth Hormone. Always take your PCT. liver and organ protectors are key while using.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To put it simply, DMZ increases water retention which does in fact give the bloated gut appearance. Measures can be taken during cycle to minimize this such as eating cleaner as others have stated, and reducing sodium intake. Upon cessation of taking DMZ, the bloated gut appearance will naturally decrease along with most of your muscle fullness no matter how good your PCT is unfortunately.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Google search Palumboism....

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Good info

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date