Just want to share some successes

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks into caloric surplus

Not running any PH, Gear or Sarms. Never tried em. Just alphamax XT. Proper diet and strict training

Up 5lbs

And definitely feel and look leaner!

I know it's not much. But it's somethin!

Thought I'd share with some people that may give a sh!t

Cheers everyone!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look great dude
Keep doing your thing

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I give a ****! Looking great man. Loved that AlphaMax

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Looking great homie , definitely something to be proud over, even better then some people I know in person who run gear. Now imagine what you could build on top of that with aas lmao just messing

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Looking great homie , definitely something to be proud over, even better then some people I know in person who run gear. Now imagine what you could build on top of that with aas lmao just messing
Hahahaha. Tempted every day man

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha. Tempted every day man
Haha I'd kill for that "dry" look bro, hell, that's one of the reasons I do take stuff, you definitely got a great physique homie !

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Glad you're enjoying Alphamax XT dude! Did you start running it when your bulk started?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Glad you're enjoying Alphamax XT dude! Did you start running it when your bulk started?
Yeah pretty much same time. Waiting on some ARA right now and PEScience high volume to see how it does as a stack

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yeah pretty much same time. Waiting on some ARA right now and PEScience high volume to see how it does as a stack
Nice. That'll be a solid stack man. Alphamax XT and ArA makes for an incredible natural stack. How long are you planning to run that for?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Nice. That'll be a solid stack man. Alphamax XT and ArA makes for an incredible natural stack. How long are you planning to run that for?
Well not sure when the ARA will get here. As far as I know nutriverse hasn't shipped it yet. So probably won't start on that for a couple weeks and by that time I'll be 4 weeks into alphamax.

But alphamax 8 weeks and ARA 50 days or however long it takes for 2 bottles to run out

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Well not sure when the ARA will get here. As far as I know nutriverse hasn't shipped it yet. So probably won't start on that for a couple weeks and by that time I'll be 4 weeks into alphamax.

But alphamax 8 weeks and ARA 50 days or however long it takes for 2 bottles to run out
Nice. Yeah I really enjoy the synergy between Alphamax XT and ArA. I always get really sore the day after training while using ArA, but the increased sleep quality from Alphamax XT really helps me recover so I can hit the muscle group again quicker

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. Yeah I really enjoy the synergy between Alphamax XT and ArA. I always get really sore the day after training while using ArA, but the increased sleep quality from Alphamax XT really helps me recover so I can hit the muscle group again quicker
They should start selling AlphaMax XT and X gels in a bundle deal!

On a side note, I just added AlphaMax XT into my epidrone run. I'm on week 5 of epidrone.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Look good bro