Upcoming bulk opinions? Natty Supplementation / training

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Currently hitting this as a natural stack and training regimen for a lean bulk. (300-400 cal surplus daily) would love opinions

Stats:
5'11

Squat: 365
Dead: 440
Bench: 205 (recent shoulder dislocation)
Strict press overhead: 170 (recent shoulder dislocation)

Alphamax XT - 8 weeks (recommended dose)

Creating Mono - 5g daily for a month followed by 3-5g on workout days

******* Clean Gains - (gainer with low sugar content, complex carb profile and minimal fillers for extra Cals) half serving morning, half serving PW for extra cals / convenience

D3 2000 daily / B complex / fish oils / vit C

Anabolic State BCAA

Was thinking about adding some X gels in there but I'm currently broke AF.

Programming will be

Louis simmon's West Side for Skinny Bastards
back to my football roots to kick start the strength gains. (Hopefully you're familiar, fairly iconic programming for strength and some size)

Switching up the movements every 4 weeks.

Let me know how this looks?

Always a pleasure

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Any critique / advice would be of great value.

Cheers

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks solid so far. The only thing I would change is swapping out your creatine mono for an ergogenic aid like Powermax XT or Ergonine.

There is nothing wrong with mono, however these two supplements are powerhouses and should be a staple for all. For example, PowerMax XT will provide you with your 5 grams of creatine. In addition, you would get 2.5 grams of betaine which not only improves overall performance, but increases the anabolic effect.

http://www.ergo-log.com/betaine-gives-bodybuilders-more-muscle-and-less-fat.html
http://www.ergo-log.com/the-anabolic-effect-of-betaine.html

COP will also increase performance and endurance by buffering lactic acid and glycerol is great for pumps and a full look. All of the ingredients are synergistic with one another and work side by side to increase strength, performance and recovery. All of that for a dollar per day.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid so far. The only thing I would change is swapping out your creatine mono for an ergogenic aid like Powermax XT or Ergonine.

There is nothing wrong with mono, however these two supplements are powerhouses and should be a staple for all. For example, PowerMax XT will provide you with your 5 grams of creatine. In addition, you would get 2.5 grams of betaine which not only improves overall performance, but increases the anabolic effect.

COP will also increase performance and endurance by buffering lactic acid and glycerol is great for pumps and a full look. All of the ingredients are synergistic with one another and work side by side to increase strength, performance and recovery. All of that for a dollar per day.
Dang! Wish I knew this when putting in my order for alphamax

Thanks for the advice!