D-zine First cycle

Kingmanu23

Awards
Hi Guys

I am looking to start my first cycle of Warrior labs D-zine
I want to get more info and answers before starting the cycle.
This is the first PH cycle i will be doing
My goals are to gain another 10-15lbs of weight along with 40-45lbs of strength (bench press)
I am about 5'11 225lbs 15-20% BF
Not a smoker or drinker but love to eat (mainly healthy protein meals)
Have been lifting heavy weights and going hard for the past 1-2 years
Age = 35 years old

What i will be taking are the following:

Pre Loading Phase (2 weeks before cycle starts):

AI - Life Support (bottle dosages)

CYCLE:

Week 1: DZine 15mg/day + Life support + liv.52 + NOW Grape seeds
Weeks 2-4 : DZine 30mg/day + Life support + liv.52 + NOW Grape seeds

PCT:
Weeks 1-2: Life support + Nolvadex 20mg + CE Labs PCT Assist (5 capsules)
Weeks 3-4: Life support + Nolvadex 10mg + CE Labs PCT Assist (5 capsules)
Week 5: CE Labs PCT Assist (4 capsules)

I will watch the macros during the entire cycle and take multivitamins/fish oil, will leave creatine and a test booster for the PCT phase.
Are there anything else i will be needing for the cycle?

Tylerdurdin

Tylerdurdin

Awards
I have used dzine many times but it was competitive edge labs and I always got great results . You won't put on 15 pounds but you will dry out quickly and gain good strength . I would say see how you feel after 2 weeks and if you are still not feeling any sides like lethargy insomnia then I would say 45mg for the last 2 weeks and you will be much happier with the results

Kingmanu23

Awards
I can only find warrior labs dzine and they are 20mg each tablet.
Can i do a 20/20/20/40 on my first PH cycle?

Tylerdurdin

Tylerdurdin

Awards
You can its your first cycle so you should see how you feel after week 2 and if there's no sides or you don't see the results you want I say then try 40 and again see how you feel sweats ,back pumps , can't sleep ,lethargy ,blood pressure . If you get those then back it off to 20 . I always liked dzine but I can't speak for the brand you have I have never used it

Kingmanu23

Awards
Is pct assist needed if i am also going to use bulk nutrients test booster d aspartic acid? And should i only take this during pct or during week 3 of the cycle when i up to 40mg dzine per day.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Is pct assist needed if i am also going to use bulk nutrients test booster d aspartic acid? And should i only take this during pct or during week 3 of the cycle when i up to 40mg dzine per day.
I think a Serm, Otc pct product probably better than just Daa I don't think pct assist has Daa so probably run both but I would def run the pct assist. And as far as week 3 maybe up your grape seed dosage if you're noticing blood pressure sides from 40 mg and if you have enough can't hurt to up the cycle support dosage. For my Dmz run I have Ar1macare pro which is dosed pretty high with a bunch of stuff. Also have Tudca and NAC I would make sure you have enough liver support IMO. I would pick up some tudca and NAC and start pct assist with serm

Kingmanu23

Awards
For the NAC are these ok to use.

Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) 600 mg *

Also for liv52 i have already bought a 100 capsule pack and will be taking two per day when on cycle, do i still need tudca with these as they are both liver support.

And what is your preference in joint support? Orange triad or universal flex animal pak?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
For the NAC are these ok to use.

Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) 600 mg *

Also for liv52 i have already bought a 100 capsule pack and will be taking two per day when on cycle, do i still need tudca with these as they are both liver support.

And what is your preference in joint support? Orange triad or universal flex animal pak?
Sounds good to go with the NAC. Me personally I'll be running 1200 mg before I start. I dose 600 mg or more year round so I would say to def make sure you're getting NAC in pct and after if possible. I'm not really familiar with liv52 what is it? I would say most likely though to run Tudca, like I said my cycle support has tudca and I even add supplemental Tudca on top of that. I would always run it with something like Dmz. Honestly I would recommend you pick up Olympus Labs Ar1macare pro and if you already grabbed NAC you could supplement that towards end of your cycle, throughout pct and afterwards. If you haven't bought NAC I would still go with Ar1macare pro and pick up some Tudca if you can afford it to throw on top. If not at least if you can grab the Ar1macare You'll be a lot better off IMO.

Kingmanu23

Awards
Checked what ar1macare pro comes with and it has in 8 capsules per serving: tudca 200mg, nac 1200mg, and also has grape seed extract 600mg (which i bought NOW grape seed extract 180tablets) already. Can i double does on these and still get the results needed?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Checked what ar1macare pro comes with and it has in 8 capsules per serving: tudca 200mg, nac 1200mg, and also has grape seed extract 600mg (which i bought NOW grape seed extract 180tablets) already. Can i double does on these and still get the results needed?
Double dosage on grape seed extract? 300-600 is pretty standard from what I understand. I put an emphasis on NAC and Tudca specifically because of the negative sides without proper supplementation. Blood pressure is also a possible problem but Ar1macare Pro is pretty comprehensive overall with dosages you can't really beat that's why I recommend that I'm not affiliated with them or anyone fwiw.

Kingmanu23

Awards
Ok great just bought a bottle of ar1macare pro.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Ok great just bought a bottle of ar1macare pro.
Ok cool man. Keep us updated how the cycle goes make sure you up your calories, particularly some more carbs. You should start seeing gains by start of week 2, i'd say a noticeable strength increase By week two and weight should start coming from there. Good luck!

Kingmanu23

Awards
Thanks, yeah i might start another thread with before after pictures and weekly cycle results.

Kingmanu23

Awards
Btw i bought cel pct assist (120 capsules), though on tunedsports article for dzine it states the following for the pct:
Week 1 and 2: 5 capsules per day
Week 3 and 4: 5 capsules per day
Week 5: 4 capsules per day

That in total is 168 capsules needed. Is this right? Do i need two bottles of cel pct assist per cycle?

Kingmanu23

Awards
Today was my final day of the cycle. I put on 5.4kg which is about 12-13lbs total. Tomorrow i start pct, i have tamox, pct assist, life support and will take daa test booster. Thanks for your help guys. Hardly any side effects apart from 2 nights of insomnia when i increased to 40mg and again when i took 60mg and a few days of back pumps on 60mg.

MikeG5

MikeG5

Awards
I don't have much input other than to say I LOVE dzine. first time I ran it, 6 weeks, bench went from 295 to 365. Gained a solid 20 lbs and looked leaner and tighter and felt so so full and thick. Loved it. And I've ran it like 3 times since. I was on it when I hit 405 on flat and 315x6 on incline bench. Makes my strength explode. Eat a lot of carbs on it and obviously calories in general as well. Have fun lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MA Labs 0
AnabolicGuru Cycle Logs 285
Mitch_310 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 32