Gorging

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I just threw up in my mouth but swallowed it and continued jamming food down my throat. I work as a trash man running down the road chasing a stupid truck all day in the hot sun. During work I shove a few peanut butter sandwiches and a couple protein bars in my face but that's all because I'm constantly moving. Just got outta work. 10 hour day. I just ate a large turkey club, a large roast beef, and a grilled cheese. I'm gonna get a chocolate frappe now and hopefully in a couple hours I can get a plate of pasta in before bed. Whattaya think guys? I wanna get bigger but it's tough

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No breaks?

In 15-30 mins you can pack down a lot. Don't need to eat every couple hours

If needed, go liquid a few times a day with a high cal shake

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I packed on 25lbs over the course of a year eating dirty and jamming in a couple of 2000cal shakes a day. To this day if I know I am not going to have a chance to eat during the day I still consume my shake.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Two spicy chicken sandwiches for lunch today along with a fry from Wendys. Felt good. :)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You aren't going to gain any weight that way. People don't realize how difficult it is to bulk and what is actually needed to consume. I laugh when I see people talking about consuming 10k a day when they likely are only taking in half that.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You aren't going to gain any weight that way. People don't realize how difficult it is to bulk and what is actually needed to consume. I laugh when I see people talking about consuming 10k a day when they likely are only taking in half that.
Well educate us then

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I work in the ER and get no breaks, so I have 1 solid food meal and a huge mass shake, made from oats, pb, protein powders and various fruits. Seems to work well for me.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Meal prep... Since You're on your feet all day you'll have to find a way to do it with foods that don't need reheated which sucks...maybe blend up oats, natty PB, banana and 50 (protein) grams worth of protein powder for your first work meal, 99% fat free turkey breast on a bagel with cheddar cheese, protein bars, nuts (sunflower kernels, peanuts, almonds, walnuts, buy in bulk and put into Sammy bags) big old omelette (cheese, turkey bacon, like 5 egg whites, 2 wholesale) when you get home cup of cottage cheese with romaine lettuce and chicken cubes before bed. Hope this helps.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Oh and MREs lol

Cole Dreyer

Cole Dreyer

Awards
No breaks?

In 15-30 mins you can pack down a lot. Don't need to eat every couple hours

If needed, go liquid a few times a day with a high cal shake
This. I would be very surprised if you couldn't make this kind of strategy work.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just make sure your food is high calorie. Pb crackers are fast and easy. Also some of the higher calorie bars can help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 0