IF recomp/clean bulk

skatr4u

Awards
What would u guys think about a superdrol lmg cycle while intermittent fasting? 8 hrs to eat 16 fast. If is great at recomp/fatloss and superdrol is amazing for recomp. Any feedback?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Given your diet and macros are the same, IF will not provide better or worse results than a traditional eating period. Some people follow IF because it fits their lifestyle. Some people work odd hours or have something else going on and having an 8 hour window to eat is ideal.

I like IF for cutting, due to the larger meals. I do not like it while bulking or even recomping due to higher cals. I do not like to eat too much in one sitting.

skatr4u

Awards
It surely has an effect of some things u wouldnt get with eating small meals all day, like growth hormone release andu have a longer time without food being digested in your body snd training fasted would use your stored fat as energy

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It surely has an effect of some things u wouldnt get with eating small meals all day, like growth hormone release andu have a longer time without food being digested in your body snd training fasted would use your stored fat as energy
Those effects are grossly overstated. In the typical person, it won't make a difference one way or the other.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't run Superdrol and LMG to recomp... LMG is wet and Superdrol is predominately glycogen. You have to eat big with SD to keep the gains