frustrated hardgainers!

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
So im pissed off that I grew up thinking that i could get to look like the olympias by training and eating alone.I worked my ass off and did everything according to the stacks of bodybuilding magazines i had throughout the years.Then one day I tried some stupid little prohormones and later some testosterone to see what it was like.Now im 27 and i finally get it.I will share, with my genetics i will never be 200 lbs of lean muscle without chemicals,Some people will never be as vascular as me.I will never run two miles faster than 12mins naturally.I do have a fast metabolism but my fat deposits in terrible spots.I dont hold my weight like a burly man when i get fat.If i ever were to get fat my tits would be repulsive.I stay lean for this reason!Staying lean naturally i can get to 170 lbs naturally working nonstop with training and diet,.With low dose test ive got up to 192lbs !!With all the drugs in the world I will never win the olympia not that i want to but I am not genectically capable.I want to be the 170lb muscular guy who doesnt lift I am jealous of people with awesome genes

I just want to be big but its a pain in the ass fighting my genectics.Genectics trump everything!When do you think its worth it or a good age to say screw it and get on hrt.We live in a great age where we can manipulate our hormones and i honestly think its a shame some people will never know the great feeling of being a 190lb muscle man.Mentally when you get mass you start to feel different and you feel like you have an aura,like a life force.

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Right. . .everyone should resort to chemical manipulation to ensure that they become something they aren't and perhaps God didn't intend them to be. Great plan

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Right. . .everyone should resort to chemical manipulation to ensure that they become something they aren't and perhaps God didn't intend them to be. Great plan
Sure why not?Why limit yourself

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Technically everything consumed is chemical and has some effect on the body and mind.maybe we should just not eat since its possible god may not want that.u are a man.u dont have the capacity to know what god wants.ur beliefs are not gods beliefs and i hate when self righteous people think everyone should be like them.all im saying is everyone should know what its like to feel like a extremely strong person before they die.i also think at some point everyone should experience happiness and oppurtunities without pain.not everyone is so lucky to get these things.

G

Giants95

Awards
I'm just like you bud. That's why I joined this forum site. But I doubt I will ever start a cycle that could ruin my body

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Technically everything consumed is chemical and has some effect on the body and mind.maybe we should just not eat since its possible god may not want that.u are a man.u dont have the capacity to know what god wants.ur beliefs are not gods beliefs and i hate when self righteous people think everyone should be like them.all im saying is everyone should know what its like to feel like a extremely strong person before they die.i also think at some point everyone should experience happiness and oppurtunities without pain.not everyone is so lucky to get these things.

Not being self righteous or trying to push my beliefs on you, but "being pissed" because you can't look the way you THINK you are supposed to look and thinking that happiness comes through an injection or a pill is on you bud.
Sorry you feel that way, even if you get big and jacked AF on exogenous test, it won't change who you are.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
I'm just like you bud. That's why I joined this forum site. But I doubt I will ever start a cycle that could ruin my body
Wise choice.those natural test boosters are no joke too bro.pine pollenn is amazing.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Not being self righteous or trying to push my beliefs on you, but "being pissed" because you can't look the way you THINK you are supposed to look and thinking that happiness comes through an injection or a pill is on you bud.
Sorry you feel that way, even if you get big and jacked AF on exogenous test, it won't change who you are.
I respect your opinions.I am happy with my life.i have many blessings.too many to count.i just wish everyone knew the truth about hormones and how you are supposed to feel when u at the epitome of health like i have been at some point without any drugs caffeine included.i used to run two miles in 12mins and i was 170lbs lean muscle.not even vitamins or caffeine.its not about drugs .we are always on drugs anyway.a little extra isnt that bad.its doing them without knowledge that is bad

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Let me put it this way... if you took steroids and prohormones out of sports, then sports would not be as entertaining as they are. Especially at the pro level.
Also, when you walk into a gym and you see 5 of the biggest most jacked and ripped dudes in there you can usually tell who is on something or if they've been on something in the past. Who doesn't want to be at their optimum!

If scientists create a pill that gives you superhuman strength and incredible muscle mass and you decide to not want to take it, then that's your choice.
Personally I think people should be the best they can be even if it involves cycling Anabolics. People are more prone to deny PED use then they are to deny hardcore drug use. If we really knew how many people took peds(performance enhancement drugs) then I truly think people would be in shock. If you have the knowledge and know how to run a proper cycle then it's no worse for you then going out and getting drunk several nights a week ;)

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Let me put it this way... if you took steroids and prohormones out of sports, then sports would not be as entertaining as they are. Especially at the pro level.
Also, when you walk into a gym and you see 5 of the biggest most jacked and ripped dudes in there you can usually tell who is on something or if they've been on something in the past. Who doesn't want to be at their optimum!

If scientists create a pill that gives you superhuman strength and incredible muscle mass and you decide to not want to take it, then that's your choice.
Personally I think people should be the best they can be even if it involves cycling Anabolics. People are more prone to deny PED use then they are to deny hardcore drug use. If we really knew how many people took peds(performance enhancement drugs) then I truly think people would be in shock. If you have the knowledge and know how to run a proper cycle then it's no worse for you then going out and getting drunk several nights a week ;)
Whoa.a small cycle of test should be no worse than eating a french fry.Yup everyone in the pros use god knows what,gh for sure maybe close to 50% of guys in the nba and nfl.To be o-line out of college you gotta be like 380lbs where 10 years ago you had to be like 280.My numbers maybe a little off

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
You are both 100% right that PED use is rampant. But "everybody does it" is a justification befitting a three year old.
I am just leery of taking any exogenous aid because I "need" it in order to chase an image of me as a bigger, stronger dude in the hopes that this will make me feel more complete: the "aura". Seeking happiness thru PED induced swollness is no different than chasing happiness through booze or drugs.
Personally, I spent a good chunk of my life f'ed up as I chased a different, but analogous image. 12 years of disordered eating got me a screwed over HPTA axis and the need for HRT at 35 just to function-and I am blessed that I survived in the first place. I am obviously not against supplementation in general, just the mindset that drugs are necessary to get big, being big is necessary to be happy.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I'm happy with or without supplements. Supplements just improve my body. That is all :)

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
You are both 100% right that PED use is rampant. But "everybody does it" is a justification befitting a three year old.
I am just leery of taking any exogenous aid because I "need" it in order to chase an image of me as a bigger, stronger dude in the hopes that this will make me feel more complete: the "aura". Seeking happiness thru PED induced swollness is no different than chasing happiness through booze or drugs.
Personally, I spent a good chunk of my life f'ed up as I chased a different, but analogous image. 12 years of disordered eating got me a screwed over HPTA axis and the need for HRT at 35 just to function-and I am blessed that I survived in the first place. I am obviously not against supplementation in general, just the mindset that drugs are necessary to get big, being big is necessary to be happy.
i am much happier when i am healthier.The more muscle mass i acquire the happier i am.Probably due to more endorphins/cannibinoids from excercise also natural release of hormones.Also you must have a healthy diet and hormonal profile to be about 190lbs of muscle at 5'9 naturally

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
As a man it doesnt feel right to surrender power and vigor as i age.not while i have the power to change it.I use pine pollen as a natural test booster among other things.I drink a ton of herbal teas and eat mostly organic.Its a new age,you will not live forever so i will do what i want and need to do to try to be my best.

K

kn78

Awards
Girls have fake boobs etc., and we've got ph's etc. And technically I guess we've got the fake boobs too, if thats what you want. Everybody just wants to look and feel good in their own body. And some don't care if it shortens their life span.

A 12min 2 mile is no joke. I ran a 12min 10sec 2 mile when I was in the Army. And that consisted of me pushing it to the point where I was vomiting as I was running. I've never been much of a runner at 6'2". Up until I hit 35 or so I wasn't able to keep the weight on. I'd lift my ass off to get to 225ish. As soon as I hit a speed bump, back down to 195 in no time. So in my opinion be realistic with your goals. Work with what you have and use it to the full extent and you'll get where you want to be. Honestly though. You can half ass the gym and still look better then my gf's uncle at 48 that walks around in sweats and a t-shirt. With who knows what kind of food stains on his shirt.

Math33

Math33

Awards
I was like you before... Jump in Like I did my friend, youll Like it. Join the dark side!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was like you in my mid 20's, wanted to be 215+ on a 5'8" frame thinking it would look great. Stayed away from AAS and worked hard up to about 190.

Fast forward now, never got over 195 (slightly fluffy) and have my aches, pains and ailments. Yes we all want to be big but why not refine what you have, 6 pack abs, good calves etc......

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
I like the power of having size.unfortunately i have those skinny genectics.Bottom line is your hormones decide your size and physique to an extent.For me I am tired all day long at 170.Im big and strong but tired all the time im betting its becuase of testosterone.Some guys have alot some dont.Some people are naturally strong some arent.I dont like me at my best ,the energy and strength is not there regardless of training food sleep mindset.My body only pumps so much testosterone and the older i get the less i have.Basically you may say im frustrated from jealousy or frustrated that i know my potential and im not satisfied with my genectics.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Growing up i used to buy the bb magazines and id work my tail off thinking it was possible naturally with better than average genectics but its not true.Even the greatest bb's dont look that impressive to me without gear.The olympias have desensitized people to what is acheivable naturally.I think greg plitt is as good as it gets naturally.It also makes me frustrated that you have to play the doctors games to get trt.In america you just don't get what you need without breaking the law or being wealthy.Then if you search natural bodybuilding on youtube the first three pages are nothing but guys on roids obviously.Fake nattys!!!So even if you were really natural youd get no respect for your physique because youll be compared to these guys on drugs.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
I have used testosterone and got up to 192lbs lean but bloated.I felt great and looked even better no energy problems ,no appetite problems,maybe a high libido problem but i liked it.Im not sure but i think some doctors would say i have low test.I think i have average testosterone maybe even slightly higher because of genes diet etc.What is the biggest and most ripped natural female to ever exist i wonder?

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Instead of blaming genetics you need to focus on what you need to do to get results little by little over the course of 15+ years. Saying you cant do something because of your genetics is pretty ridiculous. You may think you are eating enough but I will bet anything that you arent. Focus on eating mass quantities of food (both clean and junk), train hard and you will grow. Seriously, blaming genetics is weak minded. It takes many years/decades to build freaky physiques and strength. Put in the work. I started at 155lbs and knew how hard I was going to have to work and eat to get huge. I am 280lbs now 10 years later and have squatted and deadlifted over 700lbs and benched 465lbs. No excuses, your genetics arent the issue, its your mindset...

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Instead of blaming genetics you need to focus on what you need to do to get results little by little over the course of 15+ years. Saying you cant do something because of your genetics is pretty ridiculous. You may think you are eating enough but I will bet anything that you arent. Focus on eating mass quantities of food (both clean and junk), train hard and you will grow. Seriously, blaming genetics is weak minded. It takes many years/decades to build freaky physiques and strength. Put in the work. I started at 155lbs and knew how hard I was going to have to work and eat to get huge. I am 280lbs now 10 years later and have squatted and deadlifted over 700lbs and benched 465lbs. No excuses, your genetics arent the issue, its your mindset...
really "saying you cant do something because of genectics is pretty ridiculous" are you serious?We are human,we have hormones and immune systems .You can only do so much with what you have.Ok why dont you try to become the fastest person alive.I will even cheer you on and tell you anything is possible.Just kidding I wont tell you that.Imma shoot you straight and be real and im sorry but the reality is you wouldnt stand a chance against a fast high school kid even training your entire life because of genectics and thats just life..I do work to reach my goals all im saying is that the magazines are misleading and so are youtube gurus,they are fake and put unreal dreams in peoples minds.now that i have freinds taking gear and i understand physiology i get pissed because people arent motivated to spread the truth.Helpoing others is important to me.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards

You almost claimed to know gods plan.Are you even human?or something more?I suppose you are doing everything to be who god intended you to be.lol.Everything you eat is chemicals.chemicals that effect everything in your body.Dont worry so much about gods plan.He isnt the bad guy you think he is

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
I will share, with my genetics i will never be 200 lbs of lean muscle without chemicals. I want to be the 170lb muscular guy who doesnt lift I am jealous of people with awesome genes

I just want to be big but its a pain in the ass fighting my genectics.Genectics trump everything!.
I honestly just think you are weak minded. You could easily get over 200 with tons of food and proper training and no PED use. Anybody can. The problem is you make excuses for why you cant to make yourself feel better. Im not looking to argue with you im just being real. Stop whining about your genetics and put in some actual consistant work for over a decade. I would be willing to bet that what you think is eating big actually isnt eating big at all. Its super hard work to get in the calories needed to grow. I have eaten so much I have puked and then actually at the puke so that I wouldnt lose those nutrients for that meal. Youve gotta do the things most arent willing to do and it honestly sounds like you just arent willing, you would rather blame genetics.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
I honestly just think you are weak minded. You could easily get over 200 with tons of food and proper training and no PED use. Anybody can. The problem is you make excuses for why you cant to make yourself feel better. Im not looking to argue with you im just being real. Stop whining about your genetics and put in some actual consistant work for over a decade. I would be willing to bet that what you think is eating big actually isnt eating big at all. Its super hard work to get in the calories needed to grow. I have eaten so much I have puked and then actually at the puke so that I wouldnt lose those nutrients for that meal. Youve gotta do the things most arent willing to do and it honestly sounds like you just arent willing, you would rather blame genetics.
That is the stuff i like bro.I ate more than anyone else around me in basic training so yea i know how to eat.I also put on more muscle than anyone there too.My run time went to a 6min mile by the time i was done.I was just under 170lbs strong as hell.Im not weak minded just the opposite.I train people and I teach people how to reach their goals and i dont give unreal expectations.Getting over 200 is no acheivement.Middle school kids are doing it.I have never gone over 15% bf and If you think thats a cool idea then im not sure i agree.Being 200 with a six pack is hard as hell for certain people with certain body types.I strive for balance.Thanks for your input though.If not wanting to get fat is being weak minded,im the weakest.do you really think you need to be that big?

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established

You almost claimed to know gods plan.Are you even human?or something more?I suppose you are doing everything to be who god intended you to be.lol.Everything you eat is chemicals.chemicals that effect everything in your body.Dont worry so much about gods plan.He isnt the bad guy you think he is
Pretty sure that you are talking about my comments earlier.
I don't know God's plan, but I do know that taking PED's to alter ones body from its natural path is-by definition-substituting your will for God's.
Quit whining about your genetics as an excuse to take whatever you wanna take. Just do it and don't turn to the Internet for justification

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Pretty sure that you are talking about my comments earlier.
I don't know God's plan, but I do know that taking PED's to alter ones body from its natural path is-by definition-substituting your will for God's.
Quit whining about your genetics as an excuse to take whatever you wanna take. Just do it and don't turn to the Internet for justification
I dont know if youre using the term PED right.Is creatine a PED for you or only injectables?You really sound very confused.Am i allowed to use pine pollen,which literally contains testosterone.Native indians have been eating the stuff for years it has an intense effect on your hormones just like alot of herbs and other p.e.d.'s and even foods,even vegan foods.What about antibiotics,is that gods will?I would have died if not for those manmade pills.I suppose that interferes with god as well.Idont think god is going to give some stupid humans the ability to defy that power.Humans are just animals and if we arent hurting others.Im not looking to the internet to justify anything.I simply like to discuss bodybuilding.I thought that what this site was for.If i want to justify anything i talk to the big guy upstairs apparently you talk to your ego.Im upset at alot but its no big deal.im more upset with my fellow americans putting up with these presidential candidates.Just like i dont think my dog is going to defy god by getting in my trash,hes just a dog.We were made to do what we do and to realise love is god.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
That is the stuff i like bro.I ate more than anyone else around me in basic training so yea i know how to eat.I also put on more muscle than anyone there too.My run time went to a 6min mile by the time i was done.I was just under 170lbs strong as hell.Im not weak minded just the opposite.I train people and I teach people how to reach their goals and i dont give unreal expectations.Getting over 200 is no acheivement.Middle school kids are doing it.I have never gone over 15% bf and If you think thats a cool idea then im not sure i agree.Being 200 with a six pack is hard as hell for certain people with certain body types.I strive for balance.Thanks for your input though.If not wanting to get fat is being weak minded,im the weakest.do you really think you need to be that big?
It is obvious we have two completely different opinions and arguing back and forth is pointless. Good luck with your goals.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
It is obvious we have two completely different opinions and arguing back and forth is pointless. Good luck with your goals.
I will say thanks and same to you.on a side note i have alot of respect for your dedication.i do wonder what it would be like to lift the heavy weight u lift.much respect bro.

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if youre using the term PED right.Is creatine a PED for you or only injectables?You really sound very confused.Am i allowed to use pine pollen,which literally contains testosterone.Native indians have been eating the stuff for years it has an intense effect on your hormones just like alot of herbs and other p.e.d.'s and even foods,even vegan foods.What about antibiotics,is that gods will?I would have died if not for those manmade pills.I suppose that interferes with god as well.Idont think god is going to give some stupid humans the ability to defy that power.Humans are just animals and if we arent hurting others.Im not looking to the internet to justify anything.I simply like to discuss bodybuilding.I thought that what this site was for.If i want to justify anything i talk to the big guy upstairs apparently you talk to your ego.Im upset at alot but its no big deal.im more upset with my fellow americans putting up with these presidential candidates.Just like i dont think my dog is going to defy god by getting in my trash,hes just a dog.We were made to do what we do and to realise love is god.
Not looking to the Internet for justification, yet you rant and ramble for hundreds of words.
Good luck with your goals, take whatever you wanna take. Your right, you've been screwed by genetics. Hard work and being satisfied with who you are is overrated

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Not looking to the Internet for justification, yet you rant and ramble for hundreds of words.
Good luck with your goals, take whatever you wanna take. Your right, you've been screwed by genetics. Hard work and being satisfied with who you are is overrated
I meant no offense.I like to discuss my thoughts.I didnt realise i was rambling.I thought thats why we were on this site.My genectics are great and I'm sure I should be more grateful just sometimes I wish i would have been born 6'5 with some crazy muscle building genes.Im not the first person to feel that way and im not planning on taking any pharmaceuticals for years to come.I feel the same about any western medicine, i will take it when i need it.

beef27

beef27

Awards
Ever heard of Doggcrapp Training? If not do a search and do the long read, it is worth your time

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Something else....not sure if it has been adressed. How often do you change up your workouts?

it truly is a game getting to know your body. Some people respond well to low reps while others are 12-15 rep type people...Good luck

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
To some degree you are bound by your genetics, but that doesn't stop you from being the biggest your frame will allow. Most of us will never reach our largest size for our frames. Being "big" is your own perception. I have seen 150lb ninja warriors who seem big until you see their stats. Using test boosters and PHs (prior to the ban) was part of the game. They help break plateaus. People who take them for anything else are just looking for a cheap gain. Keep at it and work to the best of your ability. One person you may draw inspiration from is bodybuilder Franco Columbu. Not only was he a pro bodybuilder but he could swim 2 miles and had an aerobic capacity that most of us will never see.

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Actually you are completely bound by your genetic potential and to say that it takes many many years to get a physique is a farce! You don't get better looking as you get older. You gain less muscle, put on fat easier and your testosterone levels and other important hormones start to decrease. Every single so called freaky physique you are thinking about was an individual who used steroids. Natural guys get softer as they get older even if their diet and training is perfection. The ONLY ingredient to keep looking better over time is steroids. I've seen guys who are natural and lifted for 15 years with perfect diet and training. They don't look much different from when they started except they're older, they're softer and they admit it's much harder. I asked a natural guy what he would have done differently if he could go back in time. His answer was "I would have used steroids. Bodybuilding naturally is a complete lie you don't get anywhere close to those results naturally as you get older it's impossible."