Tips for increasing appetite?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Olive oil shots, peanut butter or any other nut butter, heavy whipping cream in your shakes, nuts.

For supplements, use soy lecithin granules.

2. Quote Originally Posted by pro45 View Post
    Olive oil shots, peanut butter or any other nut butter, heavy whipping cream in your shakes, nuts.

For supplements, use soy lecithin granules.
    Lecithin granules are awesome. Some people notice increased appetite, some don't, but they are still one of my favorite nature products due to the PA.

What I've also found helps appetitive is gentian; both Magnitropin and Orig1n have it, and both help with appetite (not necessarily "I'm starving" but "I can eat more, and I don't feel full/bloated." Another supplement I've found really helps with appetite is MassMax XT, which isn't quite out yet, but it also really helped my appetite and I gained weight pretty quickly while using it. I wouldn't use more than one of the three above though, haha.

As for good old fashioned food (the most important part), I sometimes just bring a tub of peanut butter to class, or in the car, and just eat spoonfuls of it, chased with some water. Coconut and/or olive oil can also be useful, and I like to have some Gatorade intra-workout for even more carbs. Sushi buffets are the GOAT for bulking though.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. I've got a huge tub of lecithin granules that I haven't touched in ages, and a big tub of liver tabs. Lately my appetite has been amazing, but I think I'll start using these again. Thanks for the tips.
  4. Tips for increasing appetite?

You need to track your eating first. Find your TDEE and add calories SLOWLY. Without knowing what you're consuming you could be under eating.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    I've got a huge tub of lecithin granules that I haven't touched in ages, and a big tub of liver tabs. Lately my appetite has been amazing, but I think I'll start using these again. Thanks for the tips.
    I forgot about liver tabs. I have a big tub of them too that I just randomly stopped using for no reason. Time to start them back up.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    You need to track your eating first. Find your TDEE and add calories SLOWLY. Without knowing what you're consuming you could be under eating.
    I usually use fit day for finding out TDEE and tracking my diet. Do you think that's sufficient in your opinion?
  7. Tips for increasing appetite?

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    I usually use fit day for finding out TDEE and tracking my diet. Do you think that's sufficient in your opinion?
    It could be. Unless it gives you an outlandish amount of calories.

My "fat secret" (calorie/macro counter app I use) has my TDEE at 2850, which I KNOW is incorrect. I'll pack on lbs of fat left and right. I cut 500 off that amount and weight myself the first week, got my baseline and if I gained 0.5-1lb that week I knew I was on the right path. Add 200 cal every week or eow.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

8. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    It could be. Unless it gives you an outlandish amount of calories.

My "fat secret" (calorie/macro counter app I use) has my TDEE at 2850, which I KNOW is incorrect. I'll pack on lbs of fat left and right. I cut 500 off that amount and weight myself the first week, got my baseline and if I gained 0.5-1lb that week I knew I was on the right path. Add 200 cal every week or eow.
    I forgot that I have the MyFitnessPal app on my phone. Going to start using this again. I've never been one to be very meticulous about counting, unless I'm deep in a cut, but lately I've just been doing recomps. Maybe I'll start paying more attention to details now.

9. A great way to increase appetite or just cal consumption in general is to eat more foods you like.

I have to fight down 8oz of chicken breast but i can destroy a 16oz steak,

2 eggs plain is tough for me but i can put down 4 no problem if i add melted cheese and some ketchup.

5 or 6 beers takes me a hour but 5 or 6 shots i can do in 20 min.

When you enjoy what your consuming you can put down way more of it.

10. Take some ghrp-6. Makes you so hungry

11. Don't forget to keep a journal of what and how much you are eating just like in the gym a journal will tell your progress

12. Firstly, do everything you can to maximize your natural digestive capability. At your age you have so much natural hormone and HGH production don't dick with it unless you're planning on going pro in something. I won't preach on the age and AAS usage thing because its been beat to death I know.

If you really want to get into appetite supplementation don't jump into peptides too quick. In my mind there hasn't been enough studies and even anecdotal evidence that show someone of your age will benefit from it. Track down some cyproheptadine. Start with 2mg to asses your tolerance and go from there. You'll eat anything insight you think you can swallow.

13. Also, eating fermented foods like sauerkraut and kimchi will boost appetite. 1/4 cup before or with meals.

14. Heavy Deadlifts spike my appitite.

15. Prednisone or prednisolone, 5 mg (or preferably, hydrocortisone at 20 mg) every morning for no more than 14 days, will get your appetite going (and your energy way, way up) and will not disrupt your HPA-axis significantly. This can be run 14 days on and 14 off, indefinitely.
    [X] Yes

16. Well..
    1. You can eat more frequently (smaller portions) - meaning every 2.5-3 hours.. this may be tough at first, but once it kicks off your metabolism properly.. you will feel hungry 30 minutes after your last meal haha.
    2. Working hard in the gym, lifting heavy, and maybe doing even something as little as 10 minutes of low intensity cardio can do the trick sometimes.

17. Olympus Labs Orig1n
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stack for increased appetite/size
    By yoal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 06:09 PM
  2. Derma-Roller for increased absorption?
    By Supa Freek 420 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 04:27 PM
  3. tips for razor burn
    By goldylight in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 11:10 AM