Interested in Supermandro andro the giant stack

Jlp

Awards
I'm wanting to start the super mandro the giant stack and am worried about gyno. Should I take a e blocker during cycle or something like rebirth with my pct? It woukd be my first cycle after I finish my ostashred and anafuse cycle. Thanks

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Yeah, an OTC estrogen blocker should suffice.

Protip: Always keep a Pharm/RC grade AI on hand just in case.

Btw, do you have a SERM for your PCT?

Capitola

Awards
Hey, I JUST finished running the Mandro/Andro cycle for 4 weeks. I ran just the two with no cycle support. I didn't have any sides at all. I'm now on my PCT supplement, which I don't have in front of me so I don't remember the name, but it's the top recommended one from the supplier where I got the Mandro/Andro. New here, so I'm not sure if I can mention supplier names. Anyway, I got pretty good results and no problems. It was my first PH cycle. I got some old school DMZ now, but I'm gonna wait a bit like I'm supposed to. Don't want to permanently alter my hormones. Peace.

BounceBack

BounceBack

Awards
Hey, I JUST finished running the Mandro/Andro cycle for 4 weeks. I ran just the two with no cycle support. I didn't have any sides at all. I'm now on my PCT supplement, which I don't have in front of me so I don't remember the name, but it's the top recommended one from the supplier where I got the Mandro/Andro. New here, so I'm not sure if I can mention supplier names. Anyway, I got pretty good results and no problems. It was my first PH cycle. I got some old school DMZ now, but I'm gonna wait a bit like I'm supposed to. Don't want to permanently alter my hormones. Peace.
Did you say no cycle supports and no sides. You my friend sound like a super human. What were your results? Also post a follow up after 4 weeks of your pct. Are you using a SERM?

Capitola

Awards
Did you say no cycle supports and no sides. You my friend sound like a super human. What were your results? Also post a follow up after 4 weeks of your pct. Are you using a SERM?
Naw, I wouldn't say I'm superhuman at all, but thanks :) It's just that Super Mandro and Andro the Giant aren't really that hardcore in the grand scheme. I mean they DO work. I added about 50lbs to my squat and probably 20 to my bench (for example). I'm not a scale guy, I go by the mirror and I definitely noticed changes in muscle size and definition. However, SM/ATG are not banned substances for a reason. They don't convert to estro. I will admit though, about a week AFTER I stopped taking the pro's, I noticed a decrease in my patience.

BounceBack

BounceBack

Awards
Naw, I wouldn't say I'm superhuman at all, but thanks :) It's just that Super Mandro and Andro the Giant aren't really that hardcore in the grand scheme. I mean they DO work. I added about 50lbs to my squat and probably 20 to my bench (for example). I'm not a scale guy, I go by the mirror and I definitely noticed changes in muscle size and definition. However, SM/ATG are not banned substances for a reason. They don't convert to estro. I will admit though, about a week AFTER I stopped taking the pro's, I noticed a decrease in my patience.
Wow that's awesome. So no SERM either? Thad what I'm focused on.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You will definitely need a serm if you're going to be running super mandro and andro the giant. It's a nice stack though. Check out some logs in the supplement log section so you can get an idea of their layout and the results they got.

Capitola

Awards
You will definitely need a serm if you're going to be running super mandro and andro the giant. It's a nice stack though. Check out some logs in the supplement log section so you can get an idea of their layout and the results they got.
Would you consider an AI like an Arimistane based PST to be sufficient for this particular stack? I learned of this stack from Jon Doe's blog and he didn't mention anything about SERMs in particular. He basically said to go with the PCT supplement the supplier recommended, which was not a SERM. It was a standard mostly herbal supplement. I actually kicked it up a notch when I realized I was getting irritable and got the Arimistane.

Capitola

Awards
I'm not saying you're wrong or trying to disrespect you LeanEngineer. I'm just getting info that is a bit conflicting here.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not saying you're wrong or trying to disrespect you LeanEngineer. I'm just getting info that is a bit conflicting here.
No I understand. haha. I've never used that particular AI product. I usually use inhibit e or letrone. But I'm sure that AI will be sufficient. And some people use serms for a stack like this and others may not but in my opinion I would definitely run a serm if you're doing a super mandro and andro the giant stack. That's just the best route to go that way you know you will recover properly.

BounceBack

BounceBack

Awards
No I understand. haha. I've never used that particular AI product. I usually use inhibit e or letrone. But I'm sure that AI will be sufficient. And some people use serms for a stack like this and others may not but in my opinion I would definitely run a serm if you're doing a super mandro and andro the giant stack. That's just the best route to go that way you know you will recover properly.
LeanEngineer Is Letrone by black lion research? Is that a sufficient AI? I ordered some, but the reviews I heard were it is not strong enough.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer Is Letrone by black lion research? Is that a sufficient AI? I ordered some, but the reviews I heard were it is not strong enough.
Letrone is probably one of if not the strongest OTC AI around at the moment. It is perfectly capable of handling estrogen on this cycle and for preventing estrogen rebound post pct. Letrone alone will not suffice as PCT. PCT must be built around a SERM. So your options are Nolva, Clomid, Toremifene (Research chemicals or prescription) or BLR Rebirth (Natural extract with SERM properties).

BounceBack

BounceBack

Awards
Letrone is probably one of if not the strongest OTC AI around at the moment. It is perfectly capable of handling estrogen on this cycle and for preventing estrogen rebound post pct. Letrone alone will not suffice as PCT. PCT must be built around a SERM. So your options are Nolva, Clomid, Toremifene (Research chemicals or prescription) or BLR Rebirth (Natural extract with SERM properties).
@ Jebrook Is rebirth strong enough for an ostarine cycle?

Raice46

Awards
i went January and February on Andro the Giant, and March on Andro the Giant and SuperMandro, not disappointed, ran very little cycle support, I chose a different PCT this time, will start taking that in 3 days...sup3r pct by Olympus labs, has higher mg's of DAA. The last PH cycle i did I ran Vitamin X stack from Flexx and was much happier with results, as far as muscle and strength gains, definitely needed cycle support with the Vitamin X. Also the mood swings definitely had to practice mindfulness. Now I heard SuperMandro caused mood swings so I was very cautious in my journaling on a daily basis. I monitor everything in my journal entries. Now on Vitamin X I went from 185-215, and on Mandro the Giant stack, used it as a recomp. Now at 200, mmmm, honestly I had some bad training philosophy that I've just recently worked out and I think my results could've been better. With that said! As far as bulking, next time, I would run a SARM as a base, and run the Vitamin X stack with it. Andro the giant was not a great platform. Don't know if we can find something better without trt but since the SARM LGD, was considered for trt, I'm betting it would be a good base.

I gave you what crappy info I had, hope this helps, good luck

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any idea how much of your gains were body fat?