Under age stacks

JZT

JZT

Awards
Alright well I registered to this forum a week before I turned 17 back in may of this year and I entirely did so to learn as much as I could about PHs so I could do them. I even asked on here what would be a good starter stack. I was barely 17 and I had been working out for 3 years and seen very little results. I am naturally very lean and it is difficult for me to gain weight and strength. I was frustrated and knew that PHs were my salvation. I read all over the internet that when your 17 you already had enough test and eating and busting your ass was the best way but that was "too hard." So I bought a stack with 1-DHEA and a bunch of PCTS. I did all my research still ignoring what EVERYONE said. Then June came and I got out of school. I dedicated my summer to training. I had no meal plan it was just eat as i wanted too (which was a lot all the time). I absolutely busted my ass in the gym giving it everything i had every day. I was taking NO supplements whatsoever and not even taking protein. I just ate all the time. By the time I came back to school i had gained 10 pounds and had gotten a hell of a lot bigger. And now 2 months later I gained another 8 pounds and am still gaining. My strength went through the roof compared to what I have always been. Now I'm the biggest kid at my school and without damaging my body. The moral of my story is for all the kids that are looking for the same thing I was. A quick way to get big. I never found any post like this because if i had i wouldn't have wasted 250 dollars on the stack still sitting on my desk. What everybody says is true and a rigorous training program goes a long way. I went from always being skinny my entire life to being a ****ing beast completely naturally when I thought I never could. All these guys saying NUTRITION and TRAIN HARD are right don't hurt your body. I have a friend who just did a stack and now he's all ****ed up: he's sterile, he's got bigger titties than my girlfriend, and acts like a little girl. Be patient and work hard trust me it WILL pay off.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Good man! I hope more guys do the same as you before trying to take stupid shortcuts.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This may be the best thread I've ever seen here. Congratulations on being one of the few smart people that actually take advice and put it to use.

JZT

JZT

Awards
Thank you my friends, honestly I was expecting to get a bunch of flak for being under age

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you my friends, honestly I was expecting to get a bunch of flak for being under age
No one will give oyu flak for doing things the right way... theres a reason we all preach it... most of us have made that mistake and learned the hard way at some point.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Reps for you.

Congratulations on the progress and for living as a natty example of badassery ;)

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Good stuff man, when I was your age girls where my anabolics.

Tugboat22

Tugboat22

Awards
Alright well I registered to this forum a week before I turned 17 back in may of this year and I entirely did so to learn as much as I could about PHs so I could do them. I even asked on here what would be a good starter stack. I was barely 17 and I had been working out for 3 years and seen very little results. I am naturally very lean and it is difficult for me to gain weight and strength. I was frustrated and knew that PHs were my salvation. I read all over the internet that when your 17 you already had enough test and eating and busting your ass was the best way but that was "too hard." So I bought a stack with 1-DHEA and a bunch of PCTS. I did all my research still ignoring what EVERYONE said. Then June came and I got out of school. I dedicated my summer to training. I had no meal plan it was just eat as i wanted too (which was a lot all the time). I absolutely busted my ass in the gym giving it everything i had every day. I was taking NO supplements whatsoever and not even taking protein. I just ate all the time. By the time I came back to school i had gained 10 pounds and had gotten a hell of a lot bigger. And now 2 months later I gained another 8 pounds and am still gaining. My strength went through the roof compared to what I have always been. Now I'm the biggest kid at my school and without damaging my body. The moral of my story is for all the kids that are looking for the same thing I was. A quick way to get big. I never found any post like this because if i had i wouldn't have wasted 250 dollars on the stack still sitting on my desk. What everybody says is true and a rigorous training program goes a long way. I went from always being skinny my entire life to being a ****ing beast completely naturally when I thought I never could. All these guys saying NUTRITION and TRAIN HARD are right don't hurt your body. I have a friend who just did a stack and now he's all ****ed up: he's sterile, he's got bigger titties than my girlfriend, and acts like a little girl. Be patient and work hard trust me it WILL pay off.
Respect brother. Great great great post. Keep up the good work man I'm sure you just helped out a bunch of younger frustrated guys looking to get big. We have all been there.