Anyone used halo 350 or tren v 600 opinions??

adamg75

Awards
Anyone have any advise on using these any of these pH to cut or shred?? Thinking of using Halo 350 or tren v 600?? Which one would be best? Looking to shred/add strength/vascularity, I am 6'3" 265lbs, also wanting to know what dosage would be best as well. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Without knowing a full supplement history its going to be extremely hard for anyone to recommend anything

adamg75

Awards
Understood, I have taken epistane before with no results, trying something new with halo 350 or tren v 600, this would be my second time trying a ph, any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Understood, I have taken epistane before with no results, trying something new with halo 350 or tren v 600, this would be my second time trying a ph, any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you.
mod edit: no

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Sorry mod! My bad!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cutting or bulking is enormously diet dependant. I like Tren better than Halo for a cut because it is less stressful on the liver and can be run for longer which is great for cutting and bulking. Tren also greatly increases vascularity.

adamg75

Awards
Jebrook, thank you for your opinion, very greatly appreciate it. What about epi 150, which has tren combined with it?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know about that brand quality or the mg split of epistane/Tren but that is a sic combo, especially for cutting or lean gains.

adamg75

Awards
Jebrook, halo 350 is 35mg/bottle per 60 poll bottle, tren v 600 is 30mg per bottle of 60. What do you think?

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I understand where BeastFitness is coming from and Jebrook is definitely someone to take note of if he's offering you advice.

My experience with the GPL PH products you mention are as follows:
Both quality products imo, I've used quite a few of GPL's range, my fave being methyl-tren xt.
Halo350 gave me a mad cut.
Tren-v600 gave me mad shape & lean size, I've run it a couple of times as high as 90mg to finish in the last week. I'd start on 30mg/day for the first 6-8 days, then bump up to 60mg for the rest of the bottle. Big bonus is the non-methylation, stack with epistane or epiandro for more cut - drink lots of water though!!

If you're going to run tren, and without knowing any particulars, i'd suggest you start by making sure your hormones are balanced, leaning towards estrogen levels being on the low side. If you're overweight, showing signs of raised estrogen levels or are gyno prone then run an estro modulator for a couple of weeks prior to starting - you do not want to run tren with raised estro, if it doesn't give you grief on cycle it may bite you pct or even rebound after.

I like Estrosense by Natural Factors, I use this a lot even though I've no estro/gyno issues. It's a great mild natty serm/ai health product for menopausal women that has the added benefit of having ingredients good for liver & prostate. 2 caps/day for a week or 2 prior to starting & 1 - 2 caps/day while on cycle makes transitioning to pct & off again a breeze.

Plan your cycle, understand how these compounds will work for you and enjoy the ride.
If in doubt, keep on asking questions!! :wink1:

adamg75

Awards
Cheek1, thank for your advise, if I have any questions, what us the best way to contact you? Thanks again.