Starting up a bulk and need opinions

CJNator

Awards
Hey guys so within 15-20 days I will be bulk and on a anabolic too. I haven't bulked in a while and need advice how to start it up. I want to lean bulk, I'll be on LGD for 3 months and 2 months of trest(last 2 months). I was thinking reverse dieting but if anyone has any other opinions on how to go about this I'm all ears.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you coming out of a cut? That is really the only time you reverse. If you want to lean bulk, just eat at a small surplus. Once you start your anabolics, you may need a slightly higher surplus. Since you'll be getting some assistance too, I would increase cals in the form of protein.

CJNator

Awards
Are you coming out of a cut? That is really the only time you reverse. If you want to lean bulk, just eat at a small surplus. Once you start your anabolics, you may need a slightly higher surplus. Since you'll be getting some assistance too, I would increase cals in the form of protein.
Yup I'll be coming off a cut, do you think 40P/30C/30F is optimal or would you recommend I different macro ratio? Also how much should I go up a week since I'll be on anabolics?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup I'll be coming off a cut, do you think 40P/30C/30F is optimal or would you recommend I different macro ratio? Also how much should I go up a week since I'll be on anabolics?
I don't go by a set ratio. I carb cycle. I keep my protein the same daily, my carbs and fats change passed on if it is a low carb day, high, or moderate. Optimal depends on the person. You need to experiment to see what works for you. Also, how many cals you should increase by is dependent on the person and goals.

CJNator

Awards
I don't go by a set ratio. I carb cycle. I keep my protein the same daily, my carbs and fats change passed on if it is a low carb day, high, or moderate. Optimal depends on the person. You need to experiment to see what works for you. Also, how many cals you should increase by is dependent on the person and goals.
That true man, thanks. I do some research on some diets.

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
This is a ban probably coming but none of those products in this sites stores, i saw contain any pro hormones they are just named after real ph .. wow shame it is... exposed,,...

CJNator

Awards
This is a ban probably coming but none of those products in this sites stores, i saw contain any pro hormones they are just named after real ph .. wow shame it is... exposed,,...
Wrong thread man.