Need some advice

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm trying to get my diet on track for a bulk. A little about myself, I work construction so I'm in the sun moving heavy stuff and swinging a sledgehammer most of the day. I've increased calories and am eating every 2 hours. But I'm s hungry in between. On my off days I usually eat one buffet. I'm trying to see what yall would recommend for my bulk. I'm currently taking:
Jym ZMA, muscle pharm protein, orange triad multi and Musclepharm BCAA.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It just sounds like you need more calories. If you're still hungry and the scale is not going up, try to eat more. Also, you do not need to eat every 2 hours. Maybe try larger meals spaced a little further apart.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried to eat larger meals, but with my job having to work 8-12 hours a day 100+ degree temp. its hard to eat larger meals when I work like that. Do you think I could add some mass gainers to my diet? I'd go with homemade if that is the case. I'm trying to make sure I eat plenty of carbs before and during my work shift.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried to eat larger meals, but with my job having to work 8-12 hours a day 100+ degree temp. its hard to eat larger meals when I work like that. Do you think I could add some mass gainers to my diet? I'd go with homemade if that is the case. I'm trying to make sure I eat plenty of carbs before and during my work shift.
If a homemade mass gainer will help you get extra caloires then sure.