Bulking stack

zpalrangi13

zpalrangi13

Awards
Hey guys any suggestions on what I will need for a stack

All I'm taking is creatine & weight gainer

Do I need multi vitamins/fish oils? Bcaas, Carnitine, l Glutamine??? Much help will be appreciated

If you could name anything else that would help too guys

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your age bud? Training experience?

HeizzMP

HeizzMP

Awards
OP, depending on your current diet, I'd suggest looking at a Multi and a Fish Oil. No need to pick up Glutamine.

Instead of a gainer, I'd suggest just making your own. It can be a lot cheaper, and you get to choose the ingredients (I find home made gainers taste a lot better as well). What are your current macros like, is there a reason you prefer a gainer?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hey guys any suggestions on what I will need for a stack All I'm taking is creatine & weight gainer Do I need multi vitamins/fish oils? Bcaas, Carnitine, l Glutamine??? Much help will be appreciated If you could name anything else that would help too guys
Bulking you wont need BCAAs,
Dont buy glutamine, pretty ineffective as it is,
Skip the gainer, buy a good whey and add yoir own fresh carbs/fats as needed. Fresher, less chemicals, tastes better, and you can customize macros

Look into PES Select for protein,
That + Athletix Ergonine would be all a beginner would need, and would get tangible results if you train/eat right.
Accelerated recovery and muscle growth, enhanced performance, and more.

Ergonine would be under $1/day and more effective than anything you listed. athletixsports.com use "driven" to save 10%

Alternately you could look at adding in Anabeta Elite which is built for bulkers

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
If you aren't already I would suggest:
Quality Multi like Orange Triad
Quality fish oil like Oximega

then if you want to get some extra things I think AlphaMax would help out.
AlphaMax boosts free and total test which allows your body to not only produce more, but use more. The F95 is very good for multiple pathways like cAMP and will assist in gaining lean mass. Ldopa / zma will allow you to sleep like a baby to get awesome recovery too.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Why does everyone say to skip on BCAA's for bulking? Since when is having extra leucine a bad thing? Is there a study I'm unaware of?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why does everyone say to skip on BCAA's for bulking? Since when is having extra leucine a bad thing? Is there a study I'm unaware of?
Most people will hit their protein intake without BCAA while bulking. However, I would use it if one is training fasted. It is also beneficial between meals that are 4-6 hours apart.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
I know a lot of people hate on BCAAs or EAAs in general but when timed intraworkout can make a huge difference in your physique long term. Bulking wise I would suggest taking overall health into account first (multi, fish oil, greens and reds, joint) and then look into ergogenic aids (BCAAs/EAAs intra, creatine, PA, HMB)

jake1986

Awards
Skip the weightgainers and shakes and eat plenty of heavy dense foods. About five meals a day. Dose creatine every day and be sure to take your rest days.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Hey guys any suggestions on what I will need for a stack

All I'm taking is creatine & weight gainer

Do I need multi vitamins/fish oils? Bcaas, Carnitine, l Glutamine??? Much help will be appreciated

If you could name anything else that would help too guys
Drop that weight gainer just eat real solid food they are loaded with sugar!! Creatine L glutamine whey protein and a good preworkout.

Archimedes

Awards
X-Factor or X-Factor Advance + High protein diet + Lifting fairly heavy weights (mostly 6-10ish ranges)

Other staples in my supplements include fish oil (when I'm not on X-Factor), vitamin C and vitamin D. Occasionally I'll use a multi-vitamin but I never really notice a difference when I'm taking them versus when I'm not (which is expected).

In all my years, arachidonic acid is by far the best supplement I've taken for gaining muscle. I also like taking AIs when I'm already lean because it makes me look leaner, but I only use them in the summer time.

To make the most out of an X-Factor stack, increase protein intake and lift relatively heavy.

jaces

jaces

Awards
first of all multivits are a bunch of **** .. well most of them, just get some whey, bcaa that delivers 5-7g of a 3:1:1 ratio,some B vitamins and creatine,maybe add in a preworkout if you want but spend more money on food or books for info as this will be more help than a supplement... take a scoop whey before and after trainning with creatine and drink a scoop of bcaa when you wake up and when you train.you dont need fancy **** just a lot of food.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
first of all multivits are a bunch of **** .. well most of them, just get some whey, bcaa that delivers 5-7g of a 3:1:1 ratio,some B vitamins and creatine,maybe add in a preworkout if you want but spend more money on food or books for info as this will be more help than a supplement... take a scoop whey before and after trainning with creatine and drink a scoop of bcaa when you wake up and when you train.you dont need fancy **** just a lot of food.
Calls multi's a bunch of **** then recommends BCAA's and B vitamins. Facepalm.jpg

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Calls multi's a bunch of **** then recommends BCAA's and B vitamins. Facepalm.jpg
But energy and aminos.

Bros thrive on them.

If bcaas had caffeine included it would sell like crazy.
Oh wait this is real, and they do.
#marketingtobros

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I think the issue was that he blindly dismissed multivitamins but then was using various free-form vitamins/supps anyways.

Just little room for arguing against vitamin supplementation from there. And if you had a perfect diet not needing extra vitamins, why would one need bcaas or b-vitamins, both of which are "unnecessary" if the diet had adequate protein and micros.

jaces

jaces

Awards
no no .. its not vitamin supplements thats the problem.. its multivits, lets take iron as an example.. if you take calcium and magnesium with iron you effect its absorption because it makes the stomics ph more basic(closer to 7) so by using a multi your just fooling yourself.. its better to use vitamins you think you need and devide them so absorption is not effected that much

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
A well formulated multi considers that, but yes a lot are poorly formulated.

Mine is iron free, and cal/mag are great together.

I should have specified, as average multis I agree can be crappy.

jaces

jaces

Awards
yes i agree but for most people it would be a better choice to buy the vitamins individualy.. and i think food is a beter way of getting your micros and macros