Need advices for my strategy (Diet+Training)

IronWarr

Awards
I'm thinking to start bulking and need your advices for successful bulking.
OK.. I'm not so lean (actually im not lean at all), but im not soo fat, just between (more slim) but still without 6pack and etc.
The summer season is near end so im not going on beach soon and im thinking to start bulking from now till march/april 2016 and then start cutting for next summer season.

My weight 76-77kg and ~170cm height, have little bit of fat on stomach, tights and ass...

About bulking diet i was thinking to use this diet plan.. if you have better Idea... tell me. (www .simplyshredded. com/carb-cycling-this-seven-point-diet-strategy-will-help-keep-your-bodyfat-in-check-while-adding-muscle.html) delete free space between . and com and between www and . to see the link, can't post links.

About training program my main goal is Bodybuilding (maybe at the end of the program that i choose to follow for bulking i will do 1-2 cycles of 5/3/1 but that is for the end, now we are at the beginning), so i need your help to choose program for me (MI40 or Y3T or HRT:Solo etc etc)

But before you give me advices for training program i must to tell you that in my current gym, there is no machine for Hamstrings (OK there is one Lying curls but that machine is simple sh*t.. you'll injury yourself than build hamstrings :D )
And there are no machines something like Hammer Incline Press Machine..

So whatever you advice me (for training) if in that plan is something of this machines i dont have in gym.. Please give another version or another exercise for that muscle group...

For diet, don't worry i eat everything hahaha :D

Thanks advanced .. Peace!