Nanodrol (Methylstenbolone) vs Dianabol for size?

Tom098

Awards
I'm looking for an oral only cycle to put on the most amount of size within a 4-6 week period. The best pro-hormone product for this seems to me methylstenbolone and the best steroid being Dianabol.

Would you please give me your opinion on which one would give the most size while taking the recommended dosages and what would be best to stack with these products for the best results. (based on a 3500-4000 calorie diet).

Please bare in mind that I want to do an oral only cycle so a test-e alternative such as Androtest would have to be used instead along side.

Stats - 6ft2 -172 lbs - 24 years old.

Thanks!

Aaron1981

Awards
If I'm not mistaken methylstenbalone is the stronger compound mg for mg so I would expect greater muscle mass increases from this over dianabol. However I don't think m-sten converts to estrogen where as d-Bol does so overall mass gains may be better from dianabol due to an increase in bloat.

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
I personally don't have alot of experience but I did a cycle of a product that contains Methylstenbalone and Dinethazine and it was pretty good! My strength went up bigtime & I shattered my bench press max! Never tried Dbol but I have some on order...now it's the waiting game

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
I want to try an oral only cycle too because I am no doctor and never have given a shot to myself...but I think I'm gonna have to learn. Everybody warns me about oral only cycles saying I will lose a great deal of the gains.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
There's transdermal as well...it makes for a nice stepping stone if you're not into pinning. You can combine a transdermal and oral for some real cool synergistic growth...

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Transdermal? Have not heard of these sir. Please tell me more.

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
Indeed Motiv8r, please say more about transdermals? Have you personally tried them, which compounds are available & how does it compare to pinning? Sounds interesting & I would love to learn more

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
This board 14 years ago started as a transdermal boards bdc nutrition. I've used 40 and made as many....you've asked the right guys. The best looking td out there imo is primeval tri-dermal. It's 4ad, 1 ad, and epistane without being methylated (dht) It's not cheap....but you can used it for 8-12 weeks without messing up your liver as much... I might recommend an oral for 4-5 weeks while using a td, ending the oral but continuing the td for another 4 weeks to solidly gains....

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
http://orbitnutrition.com/cart/sarms/tri-dermal-transdermal-by-primeval-labs.html

This is the one that I think looks most complete, but haven't used personally. I am trying SARMs for the first time now, and am using their brand, PL Super Osta. Ill post another one as I see this is in bulking, the one I recommended would probably be best for a lean bulk, (DHT added)

Never used this one as I prefer pinning my test, and using td for things like tren which can give me complications at the longer esters. Thus the Transdermal TD base of the drug, and I can stop administration the second a side bears its head...easy fix as opposed to waiting out tren enthath for sides to chill.

http://www.nutri-verse.com/dermacrine-bps-same-as-pp-dermacrine/

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Yeah, thanks for the info. Something else to research now.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
probably should move this whole thread over to anabolics...