Anabolic diet /hybrid bulking

fredrikholm

fredrikholm

Awards
Hi all, first off: an apology for my spelling, i am Norwegian so my english might not be on point.
I was wondering if anyone have tried to bulk while on a anabolic diet style diet?

In theory it should work, kcal in/kcal out, my plan is keeping the ratio in the 55/40/5 range. I am planning my winter "bulk" as i am looking for strenght gains, but hoping to keep the fat at bay,( though i know a surplus will add fat)

I am currently ending my "summer diet" lowered kcal 3500-3000-2500-2000-1500 and now going back up to 2200-2500kcal, to mantain ( will fluctuate according to mirror).
I will continue this style of diet as it works really well for me and my routine.

Also, have anyone tried a tdk/A.D hybrid? Adding 40-60g of carbs pwo?

Thanks

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try it out and see if it works for you. As long as you can handle low carbs and are at a surplus, you'll meet your goals.

fredrikholm

fredrikholm

Awards
I was after experiance with AD/tdk hybrid diet, tough it did not really shine trough in my first post.
Keto with refeed( AD), or TKD/low carb with refeed. ( 50-100g carbs PWO)

I am going to give it a go, but if anyone have tried and either had success or crashed and burned, it would save me some time planning out my meals.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was after experiance with AD/tdk hybrid diet, tough it did not really shine trough in my first post.
Keto with refeed( AD), or TKD/low carb with refeed. ( 50-100g carbs PWO)

I am going to give it a go, but if anyone have tried and either had success or crashed and burned, it would save me some time planning out my meals.
Just because someone crashed and burned does not mean you will. If we could just go off other peoples successes and failures, everything would be so much easier! But it doesn't work like that. Trial and error.

jaces

jaces

Awards
i think it would work.. just keep the volume and reps low