Carbs: Thinking I was on a bulk???

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
So I'm doing this 60 day challenge and I'm eating a slice of bread pwo.... What the crap does that mean???

Other carbs are oats(meal 1)
Rice(meal 2,3,4)
And veggies (meals 5,6)

Let me take a wild stab, this isn't a bulk??? Or gaining muscle???
And I was always told to drink liquid carbs pwo or eat banana....

Any idea or help???

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Extremely confused
:-/

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
Does this look like a bulk? And what's with the one slice of bread??

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Does this look like a bulk? And what's with the one slice of bread??
Idk...why are you eating it if you have to ask? Does the cals put you in a surplus?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I just don't understand the bread pwo???
There's really nothing to understand, you dont need it post workout, there's no magic reasoning behind it

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
Yes I'm eating like 3980 calories a day... Yeah it's a surplus but I was confused on the bread pwo?? Is that normal??

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the article stated white bread, then it is for simple carbs to help restore glycogen stores. However, that is not needed post workout. If you mean pre workout, then white bread will be utilized for immediate energy, but again, simple carbs are not needed.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
If the article stated white bread, then it is for simple carbs to help restore glycogen stores. However, that is not needed post workout. If you mean pre workout, then white bread will be utilized for immediate energy, but again, simple carbs are not needed.
This

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yes I'm eating like 3980 calories a day... Yeah it's a surplus but I was confused on the bread pwo?? Is that normal??
The idea is pwo carbs, more energy, bigger pump, ect.