DAA and SARMs questions

benchchem

Awards
Right before i turned 19 i ran a cycle of dpol(purus labs) when i graduated before taking dpol i weighed 190, benching 340, squat 335. After my first cycle of dpol i went up to 232 and benched 385 squated 435 and all of my other lifts drastically improved(curls, triceps, lats, everything). I tried a second cycle and the results werent anything special like the first time, i was wondering if it was a fluke what happened or what? Also i was wondering if i should try SARMs and wanted some info and reviews. Thanks im a noob to the site so sorry if i did something wrong lol

benchchem

Awards
Some things i left out im 6'4 the cycle was a 30 day cycle, and daa drastically increased my appetite. Ive never seen anybody having gains from daa near to what i had just curious if it was something i did in training or if daa is the real deal and i really am considering SARMs ostarine, s4

benchchem

Awards
Some things i left out im 6'4 the cycle was a 30 day cycle, and daa drastically increased my appetite. Ive never seen anybody having gains from daa near to what i had just curious if it was something i did in training or if daa is the real deal and i really am considering SARMs ostarine, s4

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
frankz2

frankz2

Awards
So, just to be clear. You gained 42 pounds from 30 days of DAA?

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
My intention was not to instigate or make you feel bad. I was just trying to get a better grip on what you experienced as that is an unheard of result. What did your diet and nutrition look like? Were there any other outside factors?

To have gained 42 pounds in 30 days you would have needed to consume an average surplus of 4,900 calories per day.

How much was retained a few weeks later? Did bodyfat increase significantly?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im assuming you are still 19?

Stay off of SARMs, too young to be playing with things that will cause suppression. You still are making good natural gains and have a lot of room for growth.