Bulking advice help

hussainalab

Awards
hello First am 21 , 174cm , 60kg

I started training when i was 17 till 20 i was around 48kg and at the end i became 74kg before on year

My problem is i joined MMA ( Kajukenbo ) i have green belt now and i want to stop and return my weight back to 74 i was looking good but now am thin even i don't like to look to my self in the mirror

My diet will be

Meal 1 :
- 2 scoop true mass + barries
- 75g oats mix with water

Meal 2 :
- 250g white rice + 200g chicken breast
- 50g oats mix with water

Meal 3 :
- 250g white rice + 200g Fish

2 scoop true mass after training

Meal 4 :
- 400g Potato mashed with cheese + halabino + katchub + Mayo
- 200g chicken breast

Meal 5 :
- 300g Sweet potato + 200g + 250g Steak

Meal 6 :
- 2 scoop true mass + barries
- 75g oats mix with water

Carb 557g
Protein 296g
Fat I need to eat 80g Fat

Carb 2228 cal
Protien 1184 cal
fat 720 cal
Total 4132 cal

thats my diet what do you think about it and maybe i get some GH for fast recovery

My supplement ;
Bcaa , Creatine monhydrate , Glutamin , no3 , animal flex , animal stack , animal pack

so what do you suggest for me to cancel something or add something am waiting your opinions..

Thank you

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
All looks pretty good. Just make sure you work out your macros correctly, I personally only eat around 150cal over my maintenance for the first week of a bulk and see how I respond, just adjust it from there. I also only shoot for around 1-2lb a week of weight increase maximum. Take it slow, it's not a race. Good luck

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Grinnell27, take it slow. Sure you can put on 15-20 pounds in a month, but as long as you are natural at least half of that is going to be fat.
From person experience I put on 50 pounds over a few months and it is really not fun getting fat.

Take it slow and look to gain 0.35kg per week.
So let's say instead of starting at 4132 calories you start at around 2,700 calories.
Weigh once a week in the morning on an empty stomach.
If after a week of 2,700 calories you lose weight or it stays the same add 100 calories to your daily intake.
If you gain weight, but not 0.35kg add 50 calories to your daily intake.
If you gain over 0.35kg keep diet the same until one of the 2 previously mentioned scenarios happens.
If you gain over .5kg minus 50 calories from your daily intake for the next week

So for example:
Week one you weight in 60kg
Week two after eating at 2,700 calories for a week you weigh in at 60.4kg, so for this week you keep calories the same
Week three the past week you again ate at 2,700 calories per day, you weight in at 60.6kg which means you want to up your intake by 50 calories this week.
Week four the past week you ate 2,750 calories per day, you weigh in at 61kg which means you keep the calories the same for this week

I hope that makes sense. As for macro-nutrients you want your calories to be made up of 45-50% carbs, 30-35% protein, and 20% fat.
To calculate this you take the total calories you can have multiplied by the percentage then divided by the number of calories in a single gram. 1 protein or carb= 4 calories while 1 fat=9

So for instance to start you off this example has you at 35% protein, 45% carbs and 20% fat.

Protein: 2,700 x .35= 945, 945/4= 236 grams of protein a day

Carbs: 2,700 x .45= 1,215, 1,215/4= 303 grams of Carbs.

Fat: 2,700 x .2= 540, 540/9= 60 grams of fat.

Hope that helps and good luck!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
^^^ perfect advise, went into a lot more detail that I did :)

hussainalab

Awards
thank you all very much i'll start my diet soon and i have one more question

do you weight chicken breast raw as 23g protien

or 100g cooked as 23g protien coz when you cook 100g raw it become less after cooking

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established

hussainalab

Awards
yea am going to weight it raw thanks alot man and i'll post pictures of before and after of course

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Increase total cals, my man. Incorporate calorie dense food if need be. You added an extra deficit to your energy expenditure, so now you need to up your intake to account for the new activity.

You could probably easily do that by drinking 8-12 ounces of chocolate milk every night after your training

hussainalab

Awards
i think 4150cal of clean food is good to bulk up and by the way i'll be not eating just 4150 this is for my carbs and prptien and fats needed but of course i'll eat anything in front of me specially carbs

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I bulk I'm still eating clean just eating more calories and maybe one or two extra carb meal. I support post #3 in here:)