Quad Monster "The Definitive" Diary part 1............

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Regarding bulking how ****in big is too big? Look at this guy as an example. He does not look natural to me and to be honest with you I don't think its a good thing. If you look at guys like Arnold when he was bodybuilding he was big but way more natural. Now watch this for what I am talking about........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWvrzYv0S1U

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where are you at T-bone?!?! But he does have a point, Arnold looked pretty natural naturally but he said milk was for babies so would that negate his naturalization of natural foods right? Naturally...

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
There is the Arnold look and then there is the look that some bodybuilders have that makes them look crazy big. I like the Arnold look. He was big but also would have looked good in GQ magazine.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
That guy always looks loaded with Synthol to me. I dunno.

HJH

Awards
It's up to the individual. With that in mind, few people can achieve either look.

clk

clk

Awards
hahaha have you seen rich's legs? they are insane. he says that he stopped training legs for the most part because there were getting to big to walk. i watched one of his videos not to long ago. he was talking about the insane amount of gear he was taking the year up before the olympia. put on 40#'s in a year, spent over $15,000 on gear and still didnt win.