louis19

Awards
stats:

height: 5'9"
weight: 194lbs (88kg)
bf%: 13
training 4 days a week
cycle: 100mg test p, 75mg tren a, 50mg mast EOD, anadrol 50 50mg ED

on training days im eating 3250 cals broke down as 400g carbs, 260g protein, 60g fat

on rest days im eating 2800 cals broke down as 160g carbs, 300g protein, 100g fat

im trying to do a lean bulk making clean gains, accumulating as little body fat as possible. am i doing the right thing? any genuine suggestions/recommendations welcome! thanks

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
stats: age: 28 height: 5'9" weight: 194lbs (88kg) bf%: 13 training 4 days a week cycle: 100mg test p, 75mg tren a, 50mg mast EOD, anadrol 50 50mg ED on training days im eating 3250 cals broke down as 400g carbs, 260g protein, 60g fat on rest days im eating 2800 cals broke down as 160g carbs, 300g protein, 100g fat im trying to do a lean bulk making clean gains, accumulating as little body fat as possible. am i doing the right thing? any genuine suggestions/recommendations welcome! thanks
Why drop your calories on your off days? You need extra cals on your off; you grow outside of the gym.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Why not eat high cals on the days after your heavier work days and medium on others?

I'm hitting 3100ish mon-thurs and 2600ish fri-sun. Working very well.

Natty's right feed the muscle on off days, it fits my schedule the way I just explained how I eat. I pay for the plan otherwise I'd go deeper.

Your right in high and low days just don't do low cals after like legs and back, or weak points for that matter.

Make sense?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Im eating ~3400 calories daily and am hardly gaining weight. As said above you grow when you rest, and if you dont have extra calories than its gonna be hard to gain mass!

jaces

jaces

Awards
Up your protein by 100g on all days , thats to litle prot while on cycle,, and dnt drop your carbs below 300g , on cycle they recomend 1.7g pro per pound ,3-4g carbs per pound and litl fat as posible

jaces

jaces

Awards
Anadrol isnt good for lean gains ,, water and bloat is to much

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Anadrol isnt good for lean gains ,, water and bloat is to much
Bloat isn't fat. Anadrol is fine for lean gains with the likes of literally any other drug created. Lean gains are 110% diet dependent. Anadrol really isn't all that wet to begin with.

That said his macros are just fine. The only thing in question is why he would lower calories on an off day when muscle is rebuilding.

jaces

jaces

Awards
I dnt like anadrol , dbol might nt be as strng but a much beter choice imo , and steroids increase prot sinthises so why nt take advantage of this by eating mre prot? Otherwise your losing out on gains

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I dnt like anadrol , dbol might nt be as strng but a much beter choice imo , and steroids increase prot sinthises so why nt take advantage of this by eating mre prot? Otherwise your losing out on gains
You don't like anadrol so you're telling OP bad info so he doesn't use it?

I'm entrusting my knowledge of nutrition that is backed by all of my research and 3 professionals I've used in the past for nutrition. You don't need more than 1-1.5g/lb of protein. Melting fat and retaining body weight very well on a diet very similar that op outlined with slightly different timing to it.

jaces

jaces

Awards

I'm entrusting my knowledge of nutrition that is backed by all of my research and 3 professionals I've used in the past for nutrition. You don't need more than 1-1.5g/lb of protein. Melting fat and retaining body weight very well on a diet very similar that op outlined with slightly different timing to it.
A lot of ppl say 1-1.5 ,, but for me this is without gear , on gear you want more ,, and your cutting , he is trying to bulk?

jaces

jaces

Awards

And anadrol is the oral with the most water retention? Anadrol is mostly for mass not lean gains and its got a **** load of side effects , nt to mention that mst ppl dnt keep a lot of the gains ?? So why in hell would u want to use it for lean gains when anavar or stenbalone is far beter choices wth les sides and risks?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
And anadrol is the oral with the most water retention? Anadrol is mostly for mass not lean gains and its got a **** load of side effects , nt to mention that mst ppl dnt keep a lot of the gains ?? So why in hell would u want to use it for lean gains when anavar or stenbalone is far beter choices wth les sides and risks?
what is the difference between mass and lean gains?... Oh that's right, how much fat you gain because of your diet....

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Uh. Dbol and m1t retain far more water. Anadrol is fairly dry. 80% of weight gain from anadrol is glycogen. Sten is far more toxic than anadrol.

jaces

jaces

Awards
what is the difference between mass and lean gains?... Oh that's right, how much fat you gain because of your diet....
Mass=weight/size , so any weight wether it be fat , water or muscle ,,, lean gains are solid muscle gains without water and wth minimal fat ,, anadrol doesnt aramatize but it has the worst estrogen sides , thus water and fat gain is going to hapen

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drol dry? Dafuq?

Stenbolone is an injectable. Methylstenbolone is an oral. There is a difference.

jaces

jaces

Awards
Drol dry? Dafuq?

Stenbolone is an injectable. Methylstenbolone is an oral. There is a difference.
Sory talking about methylated one,, and
Yeah as far as I know anadrol causes the most water retention

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Drol dry? Dafuq? Stenbolone is an injectable. Methylstenbolone is an oral. There is a difference.
It ain't that wet. ****s almost the same as superdrol which is diuretic. And estro sides? Not really. Especially not over dbol. Context points he was talking about methyl sten since its orals as the topic. However since this was a nutrition thread and dudes cycle is fine for lean gains there should be more nutrition talk.

jaces

jaces

Awards
It ain't that wet. ****s almost the same as superdrol which is diuretic. And estro sides? Not really. Especially not over dbol. Context points he was talking about methyl sten since its orals as the topic. However since this was a nutrition thread and dudes cycle is fine for lean gains there should be more nutrition talk.
Agreed

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drol is different in that an AI won't help out since it acts on the receptor and not through aromatization. Same as SD!? Maybe slightly on paper, but nowhere near in potency mg per mg and estrogen/progesterone sides. Anadrol is the definition of a bulking oral due to the sheer mass it adds. SD on a cut is doable due to the glycogen supercompensation it provides, but cutting on anadrol or even dianabol is almost unheard of.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Drol is different in that an AI won't help out since it acts on the receptor and not through aromatization. Same as SD!? Maybe slightly on paper, but nowhere near in potency mg per mg and estrogen/progesterone sides. Anadrol is the definition of a bulking oral due to the sheer mass it adds. SD on a cut is doable due to the glycogen supercompensation it provides, but cutting on anadrol or even dianabol is almost unheard of.
My experiences with a bombs has been different in the sense it was never super wet with similar amounts of glycogen retention to sd. It's definitely not dbol in wetness or epi in dryness but water bloat was never bad. Maybe my drol was bunk. Idk.

All I know is my rep weight on flat bench was heavier than my current 1rm.

jaces

jaces

Awards
My experiences with a bombs has been different in the sense it was never super wet with similar amounts of glycogen retention to sd. It's definitely not dbol in wetness or epi in dryness but water bloat was never bad. Maybe my drol was bunk. Idk.

All I know is my rep weight on flat bench was heavier than my current 1rm.
Yes know the strength gain is also a result of the water retention and sme other factors ,it is shown that retaining water and glycogen gives the muscle a optimal fuctioning enviroment ,,

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My experiences with a bombs has been different in the sense it was never super wet with similar amounts of glycogen retention to sd. It's definitely not dbol in wetness or epi in dryness but water bloat was never bad. Maybe my drol was bunk. Idk. All I know is my rep weight on flat bench was heavier than my current 1rm.
Increased 1RM is pretty much expected with any oral outside of Andriol.

What was your dosing?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Small dose on anadrol. How much dbol did you use? My short experience with anadrol was a lot of water retention really fast. Felt like a marshmallow after a week and ended it.
I've used up to 100mgs dbol.

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
Triple the average dose? Nah, plenty of people run 50-100.

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
There are lots of people besides those on this forum.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
**** ,, you knw this is more than triple the average dose?how much did u gain?
I gained ball park 25lbs. Can't remember exact. It wasn't my first time.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50mg isn't too odd, but beyond that is quite a bit considering it was 20-30mg about a decade ago.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The research I have done says otherwise?? If its nt that bad on the liver , y nt do a 10wek cycle?
As usage continues, the enzymes responsible for its metabolization increase and effects diminish.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive seen this , but ive always thought its about the toxic efect
Hepatotoxicity is a little overblown and can be controlled with TUDCA and NAC. It's really more of the lipid damage that is a concern, IMO. You hear all sorts of crap on forums about if you go beyond XXmg or X number of weeks that you're doing irreparable harm and it's just not true.